• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaradin

Started reading Soul Eater, know I said I was going to wait for the anime to finish on Toonami but ehh Soul Eater already ended on Toonami Bones Eater is just bad. Really like the manga even if the art takes a bit to get used to, also loving all the extra ecchi stuff, especially in the Black Star chapter where Tsubaki is basically okay with being peeped on by Black Star, she's more upset he can't be quiet while doing it. Tsubaki is truly the best waifu okay with letting you see her completely nude
lLGKsTS.png

The manga is extra lewd, especially early on. People who were fans of the show before it tuned meh should check out the manga. The best arc, in my opinion, starts right after the anime splits off.

daveo42

Banned
The manga is extra lewd, especially early on. People who were fans of the show before it tuned meh should check out the manga. The best arc, in my opinion, starts right after the anime splits off.

Well, you can lump in any portion that deals with Blair at all too. That's levels of fanservice Maka could never fill.

The manga did a better job in the setup and execution of a lot of the characters and their individual arcs, even though it did feel like it jumped around a ton.

Moaradin

Hotel Transylvania was a big hit. He'll probably get some good work now but they'll all be CG movies sadly. Hopefully he'll have a few passion projects that he starts up with that CG money.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

It gets super crazy once at the point the anime splits off from the manga, just holy shit moments, and it just makes some things funny reading something and then also seeing it on toonami soon after.

Hotel Transylvania was funny, though it kind of seemed like it was good in spite of its plot and a few of the more general Children's CGI Movie decisions that kinda pervade this genre (DANCE PARTY EVERYBODY!)

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
All in the name of fan service. Even when the poses make no literal sense.

I dont think its specifically for fanservice, they did it most likely cause its a 'girl pose' and since its anime they can have more unique posing as anime is often good at, poses.

Crocodile

Maybe if you cut my age in half I could maybe see the appeal in this. Right now though?

1323276940447s.jpg

This is going to get a lot of use in the future I feel.

Good news: Genndy has two new movies in the works.

tumblr_inline_n289iiGxUc1rve9af.gif

Bad news: None are Samurai Jack :__:

fuck-this-thing-cat.gif

Anime is weird.

136120195620.gif

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I swear this thread has erratic moments of insanity. This is one of them. When you guys spammed the fucking boob gif last time, that was the worst. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom