• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll cut him slack. I didn't watch all of it until Toonami came back

her :p

Also to be fair , when ever it was on, it would usually be a random episode so there was never reason to watch it since I could never catch it from the beginning, I have less excuse why I still havent since it's been on Toonami though.

thetechkid

her :p

Also to be fair , when ever it was on, it would usually be a random episode so there was never reason to watch it since I could never catch it from the beginning, I have less excuse why I still havent since it's been on Toonami though.

I don't think I've ever seen it in order just because of how random the order was and randomly catching it. I also prefer the none major episodes of the series.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
And are a reason why the endings are cut.

LLShC.gif

Sesh has no interest in the sacred jewel.

What is he doing anyway.

I think I asked this before.

He has daddy issues . Also I had thought he like everyone else has a reason to want to kill Naraku, but maybe that comes later, I really can't remember when things happen in this show.

Seda

I couldn't beat Kagura when I was healthy and had my jewel shards. Now that I am injured and no longer have my jewel shards I can totally win.

Wait what, how did she come to that conclusion so easily? what? I mean if all half-demons lost their powers on the new moon, there would be no reason for this discovery to be a surprise , and if they arbitrarily loss their powers over something, well, how the hell did she so easily figure it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom