• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I doubt this, I doubt this very much...

Let's put it this way, SAO made me laugh harder then any anime has ever made me laugh in the many many years that I've watched anime. I honestly can't think of a funnier series it's just so perfect in it's awfulness

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Let's put it this way, SAO made me laugh harder then any anime has ever made me laugh in the many many years that I've watched anime. I honestly can't think of a funnier series it's just so perfect in it's awfulness

So it is going to get worse :lol

Time for Big O

ckohler

YJPI680.jpg

Last one for tonight. I'm going to sleep after this.

Amikami

Banned
So guys. What did you think of Clone Wars. Filler never felt so good right? Right.

What am I talking about? What's under Kakashi's mask felt pretty great.

Raxus

That is pretty evident when the girl was attacked by not just one but TWO tentacle monsters. The second one wasn't even plant themed!

Seda

I'm honestly going to try to not get angry at SAO anymore. 4 episodes is enough for me to know there's absolutely no hope of this being decent or even uninsulting. sigh

I don't think that's really true. And I feel like some of the "hostility" is because a few posters like to say stuff like...

I Hold Your Hand in Mine

...about us. :\

To be fair, that's how Slamtastic posts.

Still, hurtful things have been said on both sides, but I'm sure that all this inter-thread isn't helping matters, so maybe we should lay off it for a while.

I'm going to take ckohler's absence as an excuse to spoil everything that comes after Big O. Those pesky banners won't hold me back anymore!

Branduil

To be fair, that's how Slamtastic posts.

Still, hurtful things have been said on both sides, but I'm sure that all this inter-thread isn't helping matters, so maybe we should lay off it for a while.

I'm going to take ckohler's absence as an excuse to spoil everything that comes after Big O. Those pesky banners won't hold me back anymore!

I think the point that should be taken here is that neither ToonamiGAF nor AnimeGAF is a hivemind of like-minded individuals. AnimeGAF has arguments all the time, some heated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom