• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the point that should be taken here is that neither ToonamiGAF nor AnimeGAF is a hivemind of like-minded individuals. AnimeGAF has arguments all the time, some heated.

'Heated' is a dramatic understatement, and I applaud your sense of tact.

You're right, and I think most posters will admit to that when you get past all the joking. All the different posters might run together when the thread moves fast, but their opinions are all over the place.

Seda

So bandage-face was dead? Trippy? Not sure I understood anything that transpired that episode..

Well, I gather that Goldwater was gathering megadeuses, but a Leviathan was also activated, supposedly by Schwarzwald but not really?

So bandage-face was dead? Trippy? Not sure I understood anything that transpired that episode..

Well, I gather that Goldwater was gathering megadeuses, but a Leviathan was also activated, supposedly by Schwarzwald but not really?

I think Schwarzwald is just fucking with Roger Smith

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Schwarzwald did it before he died. This entire thing was set up by him before his death. Schwarzwald searches for THE TRUTH even from beyond the grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom