• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kikyo going around killing people's mothers and shit. Bad priestess. No.

So this filler is heavily referring an episode I dont think Bass has seen?

Oh hey a flashback to it.

I think he's seen up to where Sango is gonna be introduced (which happens after Kikyo is revived), so he's good.

Does this mean I have to start eating Subway now?

Only while the regular subs are $5

Fun fact about Subway

Their steak egg and cheese breakfast sub is cheaper then their regular steak and cheese sandwich by about $2.50 for a foot long. Yes if you get egg and ask for the breakfast version you get more food for less money

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I honestly can't think of a show with a defined story arc that is more friendly than Inuyasha when it comes to skipping around.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Only while the regular subs are $5

Fun fact about Subway

Their steak egg and cheese breakfast sub is cheaper then their regular steak and cheese sandwich by about $2.50 for a foot long. Yes if you get egg and ask for the breakfast version you get more food for less money

sounds nasty.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
you should note bass that this is all filler, filler to all hell.
Man with this show and Final Fantasy:Crystal Chronicles the early 2000's were a good time for miasma.

the one thing I always remember from inuyasha is miasma, so everytime I see purple smoke or aura I alwasy think miasma, thought the same in xenoblade when i went into the itorl swamp at night

the one thing I always remember from inuyasha is miasma, so everytime I see purple smoke or aura I alwasy think miasma, thought the same in xenoblade when i went into the itorl swamp at night

I know it's filler, that's why I'm watching it cause it won't really spoil much plot other then future party members who are in the anime OP from episode 1

Also I always think of Tales of the Abyss when I hear miasma

thetechkid

Thought the same thing when I was playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom