• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I've been noticing something. The Inuyasha crew never really do anything. They sort of travel a bit, fight a badie, and then go right back to Kaede's village. Really ineffective means of searching for shards.

its their base of operations, and japan isnt really too big

thetechkid

I've been noticing something. The Inuyasha crew never really do anything. They sort of travel a bit, fight a badie, and then go right back to Kaede's village. Really ineffective means of searching for shards.

When everything is trying to kill them, they let the enemies do all the work so all they have to do is just sit around and wait.

Seda

th

Seriously, fuck feudal Japan. Just imagine you're walking through the forest and suddenly the tentacle monster from hell pops up and eats you. What a terrible time period.

thetechkid

Seriously, fuck feudal Japan. Just imagine you're walking through the forest and suddenly the tentacle monster from hell pops up and eats you. What a terrible time period.

Hey listen up guy, if these things didn't happen in the past the Internet would be a very dull place right now!

Seda

I still am a bit surprised at all the women-focused weight loss commercials this channel seems to get during Toonami.

Ayame is racist.

Sidenote: I just noticed Dr. Palutena left pretty early. :< She's one of the Toonami-GAF members that comments the most about Inuyasha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom