• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Koga so dreamy
AMzq9lr.gif

RagnarokX

Well, you see, Kagome, rainbows are caused by moisture in the air bending light. The source of the light doesn't matter so long as it's sufficiently bright. Light reflected off the moon can cause them.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
shesshomaru is suppose to look like a 16-17 year old, and in the manga, the author made him age a tiny bit, but shesshy is clearly hundreds of years old

foxuzamaki

I can see Koga looking like a teenager, but Sesh looks like an adult to me.

the manga has a more different artstyle and its easier to tell there, anime shesshomaru is probably what he is suppose to look like after he aged more, im recalling this form that time i went wikihunting on inyuasha one time

Inuyasha has no idea.

I think having hot headed rival for Inuyasha is actually beneficial to the story overall.

I don't think he adds anything. He's not on Inuyasha's level at all, so there's no need for Inuyasha to push himself. The only purpose of these little interactions is comedic relief. At least Ryoga Hibiki could put up a fight.

foxuzamaki

Inuyasha has no idea.

I don't think he adds anything. He's not on Inuyasha's level at all, so there's no need for Inuyasha to push himself. The only purpose of these little interactions is comedic relief. At least Ryoga Hibiki could put up a fight.
to be fair, inyuasha and shesshomaru get on DBZ levels of power, nobody really gets to their level

foxuzamaki

It's not like they couldn't have made Koga similarly strong. There's really no reason for him to be as weak as he is.

koga can keep up on a certain level, but not fully, the jewel shards are actually why he is as strong as he is now.

Later toonami-gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom