• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Man, those are yur final words, "Am I going to die as a human?" and then die, just the thought of dying while thinking that is kinda surreal

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Lots of wretching, lots of swearing, lots of facepalming, lots of "fuck this show"/"I hate this show."

The dub was also hilarious. The actual line when the guy died:

"<Bleep> you, you killed me."

OSCAR WORTHY
Actually it was "murdered." "<Bleep> you, you murdered me."

I think that makes it even better.

MikeMyers

Hey there! I have an early morning or I would have been on for the east coast showings. Got a little sleep at least.

Do you play Tekken Revolution anymore? I dabbled with it for a bit and stopped. I play Tekken occasionally. We should again sometime.

Don't play Revolution anymore, still play Tag 2 sometimes. We could play some of that during the week if you want.

Don't play Revolution anymore, still play Tag 2 sometimes. We could play some of that during the week if you want.

Yeah, those assholes never added Lee to Revolution so I lost all interest.

We can do Tag 2 anytime. I have a new profile, a Japanese account I use far more for pretty avatar reasons, sure you understand. :) I also have Tag 2 for Wii U now.

MikeMyers

Yeah, those assholes never added Lee to Revolution so I lost all interest.

We can do Tag 2 anytime. I have a new profile, a Japanese account I use far more for pretty avatar reasons, sure you understand. :) I also have Tag 2 for Wii U now.

I dont own a Wii U. So you have a new PSN? Re-add me then.

I know they can't show full openings or endings on Toonami, but it's funny how fast the ending theme is scrolled with Kirito and Asuna. lol.

Those are the 7 mercs that I've heard so much about?

Okay song wasn't that bad after that awkward opening monologue.

OP3 > OP1 > OP4 > OP2

foxuzamaki

I know they can't show full openings or endings on Toonami, but it's funny how fast the ending theme is scrolled with Kirito and Asuna. lol.

They butcher inuyasha endings, which everyone agrees they should switch it back to not showing the OPs and just showing the EDs again.

I dont own a Wii U. So you have a new PSN? Re-add me then.

Cool, be on the lookout for a new add then.

I put on the east coat Feed of Inu-Yasha, 30 minutes left of the block. Never really got into Inu past season one. Hard for me to enjoy the long long series anymore.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Isn't the Inu-Yasha voice actor the same guy that does Ranma boy-type's voice from season 4 onwards? Wish Ranma could be on here, but that'd never happen.

foxuzamaki

I love how jaken and rin constantly praise shesshomaru to the high heavens while he continuously act indifferent to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom