• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xe4

Banned
tumblr_ouogu5hDWK1r5ei2go1_540.jpg

Truly the darkest timeline.
Given how terrible the Naruto run is I almost feel like this is in support of Trump...

cntr

Banned
showdown:

Lupin didn't take any of the treasure from the ghost girl, there's a shot of it, and it's all completely trashed or decayed.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Note: Her name is actually just Enya.
The "ba" part is a Japanese suffix that means "old woman". So basically every time they say "Enya-ba", they're calling her "Old Enya"

Note: Her name is actually just Enya.
The "ba" part is a Japanese suffix that means "old woman". So basically every time they say "Enya-ba", they're calling her "Old Enya"
I actually do know this. I was just using the ba and San suffix for redundancy to be funny.

cntr

Banned
showdown stuff: the gunshot transitions are the best, fite me

roald dahl, though, good taste.

oh jesus no, don't go on a tangent about that anime

caliph95

The relationships between the servants and masters is what made Fate Zero great, my favorite parts is not necessarily the fights but the interaction and planning between them

Well that and Lancer suffering

tumblr_miavqwq1nv1r3v85ro1_250.gif

caliph95

The True rivalry in the Dark Tournament is between Koto and Botan

Only Kurama can kill two demon ninjas while handicapped and one with his hair. I really enjoy his fight among the most

The True rivalry in the Dark Tournament is between Koto and Botan

Only Kurama can kill two demon ninjas while handicapped and one with his hair. I really enjoy his fight among the most
Hiei and Kurama have the best fights in my opinion. Kurama's great though, especially with that set since even when you pretty much nail him to one place and seal his power he's still going to out think you. He pretty much is prototype Kurapika, but he's still a great character in his own right. Same with not Feitan.

Kurama shows what happens when you piss him off a bit. To the point where even Hiei himself tends to stay on his good side.
Oh yeah. My "Holy fucking shit god damn Kurama!" moment comes in Chapter Black, it was just cold as fuck. I think for the most part Hiei and Kurama are friends though. Hiei lets Kurama get away wit a lot more shit than anybody else. I mean friends given how Hiei is not Kuwabara and Yusuke friends.

caliph95

Kurama shows what happens when you piss him off a bit. To the point where even Hiei himself tends to stay on his good side.
I mean Kuwabara can't beat him, Yusuke will just give him a beatdown, kurama will turn him into a fucking garden while tearing him into pieces

showdown stuff:

this is the dumbest shit

wait, why you are guys talking about the kkk and goats now, i'm confused i figured it out with google

"my lumpcraftian visual novel"

that goat story did not go where we thought it was going to go

showdown:

Lupin didn't take any of the treasure from the ghost girl, there's a shot of it, and it's all completely trashed or decayed.

shit i must've missed that bit

Mizerman

Oh yeah. My "Holy fucking shit god damn Kurama!" moment comes in Chapter Black, it was just cold as fuck. I think for the most part Hiei and Kurama are friends though. Hiei lets Kurama get away wit a lot more shit than anybody else. I mean friends given how Hiei is not Kuwabara and Yusuke friends.

That's because Hiei knows just how capable Kurama is. His plans have plans.

I mean Kuwabara can't beat him, Yusuke will just give him a beatdown, kurama will turn him into a fucking garden while tearing him into pieces

Heh. He knows that Kurama don't play that shit when you test him.

That's because Hiei knows just how capable Kurama is. His plans have plans.

Heh. He knows that Kurama don't play that shit when you test him.
Yeah he's the YYH version of a walking Xanatos Gambit. Hiei likes living for the most part. I honestly don't know who would win, but it's a fight I don't even want to think about.

glad you're okay, line

and jaded did you miss the whole hurricane thing
I live in Brooklyn. I knew there was a hurricane, but I don't really deal with the news outside of the work related news I have to collate on a daily basis. And yes I already knew Line was in the Hurricane area, was wondering if he survived it.

Regiruler

showdown:

Except coins don't decay? Nobody's been up there, there's no reason that all of the treasure is worthless.

I don't think it would be above him to take it, either.

cntr

Banned
Except coins don't decay? Nobody's been up there, there's no reason that all of the treasure is worthless.
Yeah, but the tower was open to the elements, it didn't have a door. And who knows if anyone managed to find the room before Lupin.

Whatever it is, there's an establishing shot of the ruined treasure, so you're clearly meant to take it as being all worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom