• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't said this yet, but hope those in the area of Hurricane Harvey stay safe. I can't even imagine how it feels to be in that kind of a situation.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It might wind up worse because it's going to head back out to sea and hit Houston again.

We get these storms in MA called Northeasters and this is exactly what happens to them. Not hurricane force but when I was a kid we got rocked by one of these on Halloween. My town is at sea level and you could take a boat through any of the low lying areas. It was even worse out at sea, it's the storm the The Perfect Storm was based on.

That only dropped like 2 feet of rain. In an area prepared for flooding. This is that, only with hurricane force. Powerful northeasters near the end of winter might drop 40 inches of SNOW if they really keep cycling. 40 inches of rain (and this would never happen for a variety of reasons) is 520 inches of snow, more or less, which would be a cataclysmic storm.

Morlas

tumblr_inline_ndawnvFtfn1smspn3.gif

cntr

Banned
OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes[2] (also known simply as OK K.O.!) is an American superhero comedy animated series created by Ian Jones-Quartey (known for his work on Adventure Time, Steven Universe [...] The opening sequence was storyboarded by Japanese artist Hiroyuki Imaishi, co-founder of Studio Trigger.
...hmmmmm.

Crocodile

A) Good luck and well wishes to anyone in the path of Harvey or has friends/family who will be affected! I pray for y'alls safety!

B) OHKO is a good show and y'all should watch it - HxH references or not

Kuwabara: She's my girlfriend

e6YnazPGg3WoH5PQKzK_AInbPVZATvYJVaWKH4eq_j9U5eJ2LDL8QbkynF3s2OXhk0nWSuTldg6qvgHiYO2euINusHbqdoMpxGYpuaLuYRSN2wwFZb89cPvDqcMdP9EXsRs=w400-h320-nc

I missed an episode why was Koto replaced
Nevermind why are they two of them now
Did Kurama fight fishing dude yet? If you haven't learned by now that Togashi has a thing for cute waifu's by now after being a HxH fan I don't know what to tell you. That's most likely why Juri is there.

caliph95

"I'm going to turn him into his younger self and easily beat a kid Kurama, I have this in the bag"
7182ef0215ae3f35cda1c9b87634e3cbc79c71d2_hq.gif

Also Togashi likes janken and the referees are loving Yoko

I also live in Texas and at first it looked like I was gonna get hit with the full force of Harvey but at the last second it shifted upwards. Been bone dry all week. Still feel bad for those that got hit tho.

Regiruler

Yeah, but the tower was open to the elements, it didn't have a door. And who knows if anyone managed to find the room before Lupin.

Whatever it is, there's an establishing shot of the ruined treasure, so you're clearly meant to take it as being all worthless.

I doubt anyone found that room. Also, I'm pretty sure I saw a treasure chest?

caliph95

I should stop watching Dark Tournament arc is kinda making Dragon Ball Super
Universal Survival
harder to enjoy in comparison
which is starting to make me bored now
but hey let's watch beatdown

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Guess Karasu or Tall Feitan/Genthru is a "fan" of Kurama

Just realize Young Genki kinda looks like Machi

I should stop watching Dark Tournament arc is kinda making Dragon Ball Super
Universal Survival
harder to enjoy in comparison
which is starting to make me bored now
but hey let's watch beatdown

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Guess Karasu or Tall Feitan/Genthru is a "fan" of Kurama

Just realize Young Genki kinda looks like Machi
Dark Tournament is a very very very very hard tournament arc to beat, it's top tier for a reason. Also that clown wishes he was as swag as Hisoka. God Genkai beats the shit out of him. Just keep watching the superior arc. Also Togashi does seem to carry over some character designs so young Genkai looking like a short Machi makes sense.
A lot of Kurama plants are bullshit.
They are also nightmare fuel.

Speaking of Yu Yu Hakusho I love how the calm and sweet Kurma is literally the last person you should piss off, at least Hiei kills you off quickly Kurma almost tortures you or worse also I always thought that Machi looked more like Botan.

caliph95

Speaking of Yu Yu Hakusho I love how the calm and sweet Kurma is literally the last person you should piss off, at least Hiei kills you off quickly Kurma almost tortures you or worse.
Would you rather get incinerated or in pieces before you even register an both cases you would be dead before you realize what's going on or turned into a garden or poisened or possibly eaten

Would you rather get incinerated or in pieces before you even register an both cases you would be dead before you realize what's going on or turned into a garden or poisened or possibly eaten
I would not want to fight Hiei or Kurama. Either way is just fucked. Shit I'd rather fight Yusuke, you normally last longer and have plenty of time to shit talk. Hiei and Kurama are far too clinical in their fights.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*sees Funimation made a tweet, now deleted, with "2." & a picture of Mob from MP100*

2 sounds like Too....Toonami......MOB PSYCHO 100 FOR TOONAMI!? Funimation clearly leaked it so they had to delete it.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
*sees Funimation made a tweet, now deleted, with "2." & a picture of Mob from MP100*

2 sounds like Too....Toonami......MOB PSYCHO 100 FOR TOONAMI!? Funimation clearly leaked it so they had to delete it.

Seeing as MHA is off the table for the foreseeable future this is expected. I wonder if season 2 of Mob Psycho 100 will be a lot more popular when it releases as its got a ton of play outside of typical anime circles with that double showing on the Twitch anime stream and eventually Toonami.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
i just saw the promo for the weekend marathon. I love that they used the original Buu Saga promo music.

As for what to title the new thread.

Toonami |Sep17| From Good Buu to Angry Buu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom