• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top 10 selling PSN games since launch (SCEA)

womfalcs3

Banned
Jag22 said:
FlOw was a waste of money and time that I will never get back.

The scarcity of PSN games at the time drove me to buy it. Worst 8 dollars I've ever spent in gaming.

I'm surprised SSHD isn't higher up. I love it, everybody I know who has a PS3 bought it, and given the online forums' love for the game, I thought it sold more than some of those games listed above it.

SolidSnakex said:
MK2 isn't surprising, it's 5 dollars and is the best game in the series.
Lol I was on the playstation store last night and was about to buy it just because it's only $5 and I need a fighting game.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Last I checked SSDHD had 120K or so entries on the high score list. I think that would be some indication of global sales, considering that the list is unified. I dunno, that seems pretty good for what must have been a low budget game made by a few people.

Diablohead said:
Europe has better taste confirmed! <3 super rub-a-dub
Not true if only for SSDHD charting lower than in US. Disgusting. Where's your pride Europe, support the game created by Crazy Amiga Finlanders dammit!

PistolGrip

sex vacation in Guam
I dont get how PAIN is so high up there.

Also flow what the heck!! Calling all cars got so much press. Pixel Junk Monsters had huge word of mouth. I guess kids see the name PAIN and think it must be good. :(?

Wollan

PAIN is good actually. To be honest, between that and Everyday Shooter I'm not sure which one I would have picked. It could very well be PAIN for me.

Anyways, the top three releases so far for me (excluding Warhawk/GT5P) is PixelJunk Monsters, SSHD & Fl0w.

Also, Super Rub'A'Dub is the most underrated title.

besada

Banned
Shame to see that Everyday Shooter isn't higher on the list. Nice to see fl0w up there, though. Europeans seem more entranced with Wowhawk than their Amurrican counterparts.

Wow Pain actually sold well?

FlOw was decent for what it cost. But I am suprised it ranks so high in both the US and EU.

Everyday Shooter is over rated. It disapointed me.

SSD does not get enough love. Before Pixel Junk monsters came out, I would have said it is the best PSN game out there. But where is my god damn version update for my JP version of SSD!!

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
:l

Calling All Cars on top 10 on both SCEA and SCEE yet there is no one plays it online after it's first week ...pure funky

Pimpwerx

I'm suprised Warhawk isn't higher, even given the price. I'm also suprised at MK2 since it isn't even arcade-perfect. It seriously looks like the PS1 port. I really expected more from that. Glad I got to try it on game share first, b/c I would have bought it expecting the arcade version. PEACE.

PistolGrip

sex vacation in Guam
Wollan said:
PAIN is good actually. To be honest, between that and Everyday Shooter I'm not sure which one I would have picked. It could very well be PAIN for me.

Anyways, the top three releases so far for me (excluding Warhawk/GT5P) is PixelJunk Monsters, SSHD & Fl0w.

Also, Super Rub'A'Dub is the most underrated title.
I might give pain a try then. Rub A Dub was awesome and for the $2.99 I got it for it was a steal.

Pimpwerx said:
I'm suprised Warhawk isn't higher, even given the price. I'm also suprised at MK2 since it isn't even arcade-perfect. It seriously looks like the PS1 port. I really expected more from that. Glad I got to try it on game share first, b/c I would have bought it expecting the arcade version. PEACE.
Given the fact that it was also released on Disk? Im surprised its not lower actually. Its on the top 5 on both charts!

besada

Banned
PistolGrip said:
I might give pain a try then. Rub A Dub was awesome and for the $2.99 I got it for it was a steal.

PAIN has no online and only one map. You now know more than I did when I bought it. Paid for DLC is available for it, though.

_leech_ said:
Been thinking about getting MK2 but i've heard the interface sucks.
interface does suck.

it's only 1 vs 1.

no lobby.

no voice chat.

hell, no text chat.

but if you really liked MKII, it's fun, just not as fun as it could be with a group and voice chat.

Pein

Banned
wow at flow I thought it would be up there but not #1 and I'm disappointed that sshd got beat by bowling and pain

Ceb

Marconelly said:
Last I checked SSDHD had 120K or so entries on the high score list. I think that would be some indication of global sales, considering that the list is unified. I dunno, that seems pretty good for what must have been a low budget game made by a few people.

What complicates things is that you could upload high scores in the demo version, so presumably some of the people on the leaderboards didn't end up buying the full version. For what it's worth, it was at 70k before the "re-release".

Oni Jazar

Totobeni said:
:l

Calling All Cars on top 10 on both SCEA and SCEE yet there is no one plays it online after it's first week ...pure funky

I really liked that game, but it really needs a healthy online community, so sad to never see anyone playing.

Top Bottom