• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tormented Souls 2 Announced - Coming Soon

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Edit: Coming to consoles too:

screenshot2023-08-23a98fsl.png

Last edited:
Nice! Got Tormented Souls recently because a local store was selling it for €10. Haven't played it yet, but I did watch some reviews and looked through the steam reviews as well. From the looks of it both critics and users seem to like the aesthetics and the classic resident evil style of play which this game delivers in spades.

Last edited:

fart town usa

Gold Member
Nice. I still need to finish the first but it's really good. Genuinely feels like a PSX era survival horror classic w/ better graphics.

And for the weebs out there, you get boobs and vag like 2 minutes into the game. Weird tubes even too! Everyone wins! 😅🫠

fart town usa

Gold Member
Nice! Got Tormented Souls recently because a local store was selling it for €10. Haven't played it yet, but I did watch some reviews and looked through the steam reviews as well. From the looks of it both critics and users seem to like the aesthetics and the classic resident evil style of play which this game delivers in spades.
It's a legit great game. One of the best when it comes to indie classic-era style survival horror.

Edit- if it's too scary you can play it in bed under the covers via the PLAYSTATION PORTAL 😅🤣😉

Last edited:

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Loved the first game, finish it from start to finish.
Day One

RagnarokIV

First was fucken dreadful. I was so disappointed. Fixed camera angles are amazing - unless you put enemies with fucken ranged attacks.

Also, art was all over the place. Creepy RE style area but with an anime waifu character - what the FUCK?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Really disliked the first game.
Yup. Shit combat, one of the worst voice acting I’ve ever heard in recent history, too much backtracking and also way too confusing puzzles

Variahunter

Yup. Shit combat, one of the worst voice acting I’ve ever heard in recent history, too much backtracking and also way too confusing puzzles
Yeah the puzzles are actually smart and make you think in this one. It's not for everyone.
Backtracking is like one of the core element of the survival-horror genre, so not out of place.
Combat was just ok, but it lacks impact it's true.

Hunter 99

Awesome,I quite liked the first one.it did have some weird puzzles (run around the operating table a few times WTF) and some enemies looked a bit shit but it has that classic RE feel and delivers with the fixed camera angles.
Will purchase this most likely as it wasn't a full price release.i think I paid £25 on release for ps5.
Will keep an eye out for release day..

Top Bottom