• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Samyy

thanks!

I hate looking younger than I am too, that plus my resume on paper is working against me. On one hand I don't want to overthink it but on the other hand getting it would be...ridiculous.

Alright no more thinking about it :p Going to go binge watch some random anime or some shit. And think about gravy no thanks to kuro.

What type of interview is it!
You should practice if you can, feel help calm you down!

What type of interview is it!
You should practice if you can, feel help calm you down!
I work in telecom. It's just a much much much better job within the industry that suits me a lot more. One of those dream job scenarios. Huge pay increase (like I said, life changing) and something I actually WANT to do and am good at.

I feel like if I can drive the interview then I have a good chance of getting it. I have a list of things I want to say that I know if I do I'll have done well. But if I miss even one of those things because he didn't ask or I just forgot or I never got the chance to work it in, I'll be so pissed :(

So I'm trying to figure out a way to drive the whole discussion myself while still letting him ask his questions. If you look at my age and resume then it seems like a possible question mark but if you look strictly at what I know/offer it's a goddamn no brainer.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I work in telecom. It's just a much much much better job within the industry that suits me a lot more. One of those dream job scenarios. Huge pay increase (like I said, life changing) and something I actually WANT to do and am good at.

I feel like if I can drive the interview then I have a good chance of getting it. I have a list of things I want to say that I know if I do I'll have done well. But if I miss even one of those things because he didn't ask or I just forgot or I never got the chance to work it in, I'll be so pissed :(

So I'm trying to figure out a way to drive the whole discussion myself while still letting him ask his questions. If you look at my age and resume then it seems like a possible question mark but if you look strictly at what I know/offer it's a goddamn no brainer.
Great. You'll do fine. Just remember if you do get the job it's because of us and you'll need to buy a round of Coors Lite for us. If you don't get the job, it's fuzzy fault and you'll have to fight him.

Great. You'll do fine. Just remember if you do get the job it's because of us and you'll need to buy a round of Coors Lite for us. If you don't get the job, it's fuzzy fault and you'll have to fight him.
don't worry I will be quick to blame the world and especially neogaf and toronto gaf. But lets hope it doesn't come to that :p

ahdurian

Any of you guys happen to know if EB will take back my copy of Codename S.T.E.A.M, if I don't give back the MM pin preorder?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Any of you guys happen to know if EB will take back my copy of Codename S.T.E.A.M, if I don't give back the MM pin preorder?
I bought MK and SM3DL for the pins once and they specifically told me I wouldn't be able to return them without the pin. Still, it's worth a try.

But what about the Burger's Priest Double?! D:

I'm not sure if things have changed recently because I don't even remember the last time I bought brand new game in-store but preorder bonuses were given strictly because you preordered the game, not for buying the game. There were times I would preorder a game, do a lap around the mall and cancel the same day getting my money back and keeping the bonus. It'd be the same thing if you already bought the game, just return the game and play ignorant on the button if you have to. That's how I got a Michael Jackson glove, even though I have no clue why I wanted it in the first place.

If it's included in the packaging though, that's different and will need to be returned.

Look at this scumbag posting in the California heat thread;

Fucking disgustimg.

I had to convert that fraudulent form of temperature measurement to the REAL AND TRUE form of temperature measurement. Fahrenheit sucks.

Also disappointed. Anything above 0 degrees is basically sweater weather.

krae_man

Meetup is going to have a tournament with prizes. Just tested what we will using and it works great.

Anybody have any preferences between the April 10th and 17th?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I have a hockey tournament on the weekend of the 11th.

I go to Miami the weekend of the 18th.

I can't guarantee nothing!

Renewed

Best gift I could ask for my birthday: Free ice cream at Dairy Queen's. It's just a small vanilla soft-serve cone, but if you're near one it's all you.

zroid

Banned
Best gift I could ask for my birthday: Free ice cream at Dairy Queen's. It's just a small vanilla soft-serve cone, but if you're near one it's all you.
ahh I read about that but I forgot lol

and I already had a McFlurry this afternoon so...

EvilMario

Will QA for food.

I hope that person is okay; Hopefully more shaken up than injured. So glad I don't have to drive, but it's dangerous as a pedestrian as well. Off topic; Near our apartment is a small, but busy intersection. But you have to make sure on coming traffic is going to stop, because I've seen numerous cars blow right through the intersection entirely through the red light.. or stop half way into the intersection. A week ago I had one car, which had come to a stop, slowly roll forward through the cross walk as the driver was busy looking at another car. I yelled at the car and pounded on the hood, but the guy still didn't face forward.

And of course I've seen cars blow right through red lights at really large intersections like Bathurst and St Clair too. They just suddenly decide to gun it after sitting at the red light for 10 seconds. No clue what they're thinking.. drivers..

You guys can look forward to me complaining about cyclist soon too! Already a couple close calls with cyclist on the sidewalks and my dog. And speaking of running red lights.. cyclist, please.

zroid

Banned
You can get another.

Stop trying to kill me! D:

BTW on the topic of unhealthy things, try this if you're up for it:

B-NzMXCCcAAdWw6.jpg

There's also a coupon here:

tEFIlBm.png

The lack of plates makes me think there's somehow more to this

But yeah that fucker needs to get charged. Not sure why the guy was in the middle of the road, but the driver hitting him definitely isn't an accident. It kinda looked like she intended to hit him. Either that, or some stupid lapse in judgement.

soultron

Banned
No plates? That person was probably fucked either way. Maybe they were already on a suspended license and had surrendered their plates, but decided to keep on driving.

This person didn't want to be on the scene when the police arrived, they knew this, and booked because of it.

Hope they get caught.

Roto13

I don't order from Domino's any more because their illiterate delivery guy gave me lip about not giving them my buzzer number twice despite the fact that both times it was printed on the box.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I don't order from Domino's any more because their illiterate delivery guy gave me lip about not giving them my buzzer number twice despite the fact that both times it was printed on the box.

Sucks. We literally only order when they have this promo, but our guy is reliable. It is close enough I should probably just order for pickup though and avoid delivery charge + tip.

Roto13

Sucks. We literally only order when they have this promo, but our guy is reliable. It is close enough I should probably just order for pickup though and avoid delivery charge + tip.

We only order pizza because we can't be bothered to cook or go out. :p

The one time I ordered from Domino's this happened to me.

Between Pizza Hut, Pizza Pizza, and Gino's Pizza... Yeah not sure if I like the nearest choices. But if I do want pizza, I just go to the damn stores themselves. Only 5-10 minute walk anyway. Don't wanna deal with that tip non-sense.

Roto13

The one time I ordered from Domino's this happened to me.

Between Pizza Hut, Pizza Pizza, and Gino's Pizza... Yeah not sure if I like the nearest choices. But if I do want pizza, I just go to the damn stores themselves. Only 5-10 minute walk anyway. Don't wanna deal with that tip non-sense.

Pizza Pizza doesn't count. It's like counting McDonald's as a burger place.

Husband doesn't like Pizza Hut for some reason, and their website is a disaster, so we usually order from Panago now.

Top Bottom