• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

N° 2048

2017? You have a tine machine?

Nice shot.

I might...
hollow%20tine%20aeration.jpg

Sour beer update!

uZAmR8c.jpg

St. Louis Fond Tradition Kriek Lambic. It's a huge tart cherry bomb. Only a few stores have it iirc (but for dluu13, yes it should be available at the Atrium on Bay)

dluu13

Sour beer update!

uZAmR8c.jpg

St. Louis Fond Tradition Kriek Lambic. It's a huge tart cherry bomb. Only a few stores have it iirc (but for dluu13, yes it should be available at the Atrium on Bay)
Nice I'll be sure to give that a try. Did they import a lot or is it limited?

I can check inventory when I'm in the store tonight but I'm pretty sure this is a limited release. There are about 600 bottles left in the province according to the public website (and that's like 80 bottles in Ottawa and the rest in Toronto lol).
That won't sell out overnight or anything obviously but I think that's the only stock we're getting period.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I can check inventory when I'm in the store tonight but I'm pretty sure this is a limited release. There are about 600 bottles left in the province according to the public website (and that's like 80 bottles in Ottawa and the rest in Toronto lol).
That won't sell out overnight or anything obviously but I think that's the only stock we're getting period.
D:
Can you get some for me, please?

"How many?"
"....how many can you get...?"

D:
Can you get some for me, please?

"How many?"
"....how many can you get...?"

Turns out we ordered a TON of it. It's still officially a limited release but the warehouses have a lot of reserve stock. In this case, stores will start by ordering a few hundred and seeing how it sells; if it does well, they'll order in more, and if not, remaining stock gets forced to destination shops like Summerhill and Queens Quay where it has a better chance to move off the shelf.

It shouldn't be hard to get your hands on this one but I can certainly grab a few just to be sure and bring some to the next meetup. Sours are pretty popular now.

The LCBO is trying to get two more sours in this year that I know of but I don't know if I should talk about that and get your hopes up in case it doesn't go through. Nothing is guaranteed even with the LCBO's purchasing power.

dluu13

Turns out we ordered a TON of it. It's still officially a limited release but the warehouses have a lot of reserve stock. In this case, stores will start by ordering a few hundred and seeing how it sells; if it does well, they'll order in more, and if not, remaining stock gets forced to destination shops like Summerhill and Queens Quay where it has a better chance to move off the shelf.

It shouldn't be hard to get your hands on this one but I can certainly grab a few just to be sure and bring some to the next meetup. Sours are pretty popular now.

The LCBO is trying to get two more sours in this year that I know of but I don't know if I should talk about that and get your hopes up in case it doesn't go through. Nothing is guaranteed even with the LCBO's purchasing power.

Most people I've let try the last one (cuvee des jacobins) did not like it though. More for me :D

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
To no ones great surprise if you've been following the news, Black Lives Matter TO is doing a sit in on Pride, bringing the parade to a halt. Pride seemed okay with it and they weren't asking to have them removed.

edit: Looks like things are running again?

This truck sits outside my office frequently and people form huge lines to get at it. I love sushi and burritos, but just looking at images of that thing make me sick.

Brinbe

Pride was awesome but the heat was too much and I headed back home. Got to meet these two guys at least.

Really proud of this city today. Everyone turned out in support and love of our diversity and equality. That's what I truly love about Toronto.

Quick

Banned

Just saw that on r/Toronto, actually. Their demands are more clearly seen on the link below:

https://twitter.com/caseyoraa/status/749687669265924097

"Removal of police floats" seems backwards after efforts from TPS to build some bridges with the LGBT community, though I can't say I know the full extent of said bridge-building.

It's also really shitty if it was all staged.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I just found out about this BLM thing, looking forward to reading up on it tonight when I'm home.

And man people are really overreacting to Durant to GSW.

Parity in the NBA is dead? Parity was dead over 30 years ago.

Anth0ny

gasol to the spurs

poor stay poor, the rich get richer

and yes even though we made the ecf last year it still doesn't feel like we have a very good team, especially now that we've lost biyombo and replaced him with....

and a bunch of other eastern conference teams got sick pieces and the raptors got...

Christ at this point LeBron just needs to stick around to blow the fuck out of Golden State. Another year of a really good, competitive Eastern Conference, all of which is invalidated by a foregone conclusion that it'll come down to CLE vs GSW once more for a 3rd fucking year. God fuck the NBA

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I think I really love the outrage every offseason about the NBA yet they keep raking in higher and higher ratings and everyone talks more about the league.

zroid

Banned
I think I really love the outrage every offseason about the NBA yet they keep raking in higher and higher ratings and everyone talks more about the league.

I have no idea what people are so mad about. I wish stuff like this happened in the NHL.

I mean, the only reason we had anything to talk about this week is because Marc Bergevin lost his mind.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
NBA has always had super teams, it's no surprise. There's a 50/50 chance Steph breaks / blows out something anyways, so don't hand them the trophy just yet.

zroid

Banned
Anyone been to In & Out Burrito?

I just found out they're opening a new location on Main St. Markham. Their website looks nice...

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Anyone been to In & Out Burrito?

I just found out they're opening a new location on Main St. Markham. Their website looks nice...

I had to do a double take with that name.

Looks like your standard mission style burrito place. Prices for small burritos are reasonable.. guess it all depends on what a small vs a large is. Lemme know how it goes.

zroid

Banned
I had to do a double take with that name.

Looks like your standard mission style burrito place. Prices for small burritos are reasonable.. guess it all depends on what a small vs a large is. Lemme know how it goes.

Lol I did a double take as well while driving past the signage

jokkir

I had the sushi burrito from Sushitto and there wasn't a lineup thankfully

It's a bit expensive for what it is though but I think it's good to try at least once.

Also, Summerlicious is coming up. What are good places to try out? I might finally have time to check out Canoe

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I've only seen that sushi burrito thing here at Mel Lastman Square once in the last few weeks.

Ain't nobody got time for those long lines tho ugh.

Top Bottom