• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Dr.Acula

Banned
OPck2wG.jpg

Saw this in the Toronto subreddit. Celebrate pride with a sausage-fest.

Seems a little on the nose to me...

...and this whole time I had no idea there was a second Holy Chuck location, and that it was practically across the damn street from me. Guess I'll swing by soon and give Holy Chuck another go (wasn't a big fan before, but it's certainly something I'd eat again over many other burger places in the city).

...and this whole time I had no idea there was a second Holy Chuck location, and that it was practically across the damn street from me. Guess I'll swing by soon and give Holy Chuck another go (wasn't a big fan before, but it's certainly something I'd eat again over many other burger places in the city).

There is one in Vaughan too, couple minutes (by car) from a Burger Priest :)

John Blade

They'll hold on to it until they resume services again. Word around work is the lockout is expected to last at least a month.

Source, I work for Canada Post lol

It depend. If I remember, it's illegal for Canada Post to hold any parcel during the strike. Some kind of regulation law. I am betting any parcel which is in Canada Post distribution center will have to send out and most likely will be done from a third party courier. STILL, they won't take in any new parcel in after today (or July 2) which mean, if you have a parcel which is in Canada Post right now, it will get to you. If you try to send any parcel out by July 2, it won't move.

Renewed

Got back from volunteering at Chocosol and grabbed some Five Chili Bullet and Vanilla Sea Salt chocolate. Gonna try these later when I break my fast. I think I'll head back again in a couple weeks and learn some tricks lol

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
You know what sucks about having tomorrow off? I don't get to be an annoying Porkchop at work until Monday.

mADwxNK.jpg

N° 2048

who the fuck goes out during the winter while at the same time stays inside when it's warm? wtf

who the fuck goes out during the winter while at the same time stays inside when it's warm? wtf

I do.

There's too many people.
Sun stays out for WAY too long.
There's too many people out.
It's hot.
There's too many people outside.
I can't walk my dog in peace because nobody gives a fuck about putting their dogs on a leash.
There's too many people outside doing annoying shit.

Then again, I wouldn't care about all that if I lived somewhere quieter. Moving downtown was one of the worst decisions of my life.

oh and there's too many people outside.

diaspora

I do.

There's too many people.
Sun stays out for WAY too long.
There's too many people out.
It's hot.
There's too many people outside.
I can't walk my dog in peace because nobody gives a fuck about putting their dogs on a leash.
There's too many people outside doing annoying shit.

Then again, I wouldn't care about all that if I lived somewhere quieter. Moving downtown was one of the worst decisions of my life.

oh and there's too many people outside.

oQXRj1S.jpg

EvilMario

Will QA for food.

Non-shitty dog owner here, so I'm out no matter what it's like outside.

Note; This is the first year we've had AC in since.. 2010-11ish? And I'm part of #TeamWinter. I think we're just a little more adaptable than our warmer counterparts.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
He's not talking about "people", he's talking about you.
How many meet ups? Exactly....
Non-shitty dog owner here, so I'm out no matter what it's like outside.

Note; This is the first year we've had AC in since.. 2010-11ish? And I'm part of #TeamWinter. I think we're just a little more adaptable than our warmer counterparts.
...you pick Mei really just to troll me, don't you...?

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Happy Canada Day everyone!

Opened the car door, got a mosquito bite. Yep, I'm at the cottage. Relaxing by the lake this weekend.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Happy Canada Day. I look forward to the next 2 years worth of stories of how the Leafs will sign John Tavares before he signs elsewhere.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Rainy day here. And geez, groceries are so expensive here. This is why 90% of the time I shop at home and bring up groceries.

Quick

Banned
Rainy day here. And geez, groceries are so expensive here. This is why 90% of the time I shop at home and bring up groceries.

Yep. Groceries are pricey as hell the further away from the city you go.

That being said, I stopped by a small town (as in, one main road that's about a few minutes to walk from one end of the town to the other) last year midway before going to a friend's cottage, and the prices weren't too bad.

Rain's been on/off today, I was thinking of catching fireworks with some friends, but that may not be a good idea.

Sober

Also in other good news I finished my exams so now I can register to trade real estate. Time for calamity to ensue. Lol.

(Yes, Quad, I know I don't know a lick of Mandarin).

Quick

Banned

Also in other good news I finished my exams so now I can register to trade real estate. Time for calamity to ensue. Lol.

Congrats on getting your real estate license.

Please don't end up being another douchebag agent. I deal with a ton of them.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Yep. Groceries are pricey as hell the further away from the city you go.

That being said, I stopped by a small town (as in, one main road that's about a few minutes to walk from one end of the town to the other) last year midway before going to a friend's cottage, and the prices weren't too bad.

Rain's been on/off today, I was thinking of catching fireworks with some friends, but that may not be a good idea.

The sale price is usually what the regular price is in the city. Everything else is $1-$2 more, or even higher than that.

dluu13

Coool so if I want to buy a house in the future I know who to find. Don't worry, I can speak English with you.

Top Bottom