• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

ahdurian

oh nice. Sony just sent my E3 Experience loot

also just watched an explanation on Competitive Overwatch
i'm legit excited. first time I'm gonna actually play competitive games in a video game at all
0/300 for those Golden Zenyatta balls

dluu13

There was a fire somewhere a bit west. Around 7pm, College and Spadina street had a bunch of smoke in the air and a ton of fire trucks running over there. I wasn't close enough to see the fire though.

Did anybody else see this?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Overwatch such a terrible terrible life destroying game...!

Two days ago huge losing streak. Yesterday did well plying with hazaro. Today up and down with Evilmario.

Terrible terrible game.

dluu13

Overwatch such a terrible terrible life destroying game...!

Two days ago huge losing streak. Yesterday did well plying with hazaro. Today up and down with Evilmario.

Terrible terrible game.

It helps when I don't care what happens. Right now I just go in and do whatever I want/whatever my friends tell me.

Sooo, Copa de America finals are Sunday. As an Argie, I feel obligated to watch the game. But I was thinking, instead of the usual stronghold, what if I could rally a common group (one with members as rabid as me) to a neutral location. This way, no harm, no fowl. I realize it's just one day after the meetup. Game's on at 8:00pm though. Any meetup noshows could consider this recompense. Any takers?!

Lexxism

Weird. Google map doesn't say anything that there's a Berger's Priest near Lawrence West and Dufferin. I saw accidentally when I went to Yorkdale.

edit: well, it appears on my app but not on my browser.

N° 2048

wtf is going on with Queen St West rent??

We've lost so many small business, Starbucks @ Claremont and now I hear rumblings that the Coffee Time @ Queen/Niagara is closing down due to rent increase.

Very troubling.

Entropia

No One Remembers

We've lost so many small business, Starbucks @ Claremont and now I hear rumblings that the Coffee Time @ Queen/Niagara is closing down due to rent increase.

Very troubling.

Isn't that whole area gentrifying heavily?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Very troubling.
Oh no! Not...COFFEE TIME..! D:

Surprised Starbucks closed though since the mark up on coffee is astronomical and they should be able to survive on brand name alone.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
If someone here wants my Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night E3 demo key for Steam, post and I'll PM it to you later today.

I didn't really follow this news. How does it affect us?

The CAD will get pulled in by the great reactionary waves of the global economy. Right now every currency is falling with the exception of the USD and Yen, which are both getting stronger as people save-haven their money in Japan and the US. Oil also went down something like 16-18%, which doesn't help.

Its geopolitically interesting because this could indirectly be a catalyst to the end of the EU, or the strengthening and unification of the EU and Euro. The Scotish and Irish independence/unification push could lead to the dissolution of the UK. This also means Britain will now rely heavily on new trade agreements with the US and Canada, as they can now also strike their own trade agreements free from EU courts. They'll definitely push for a return to the Commonwealth or a system of policies similar where you can freely move between Commonwealth states (Australia, Canada, Britain, etc etc)

2016 has been an interesting year

Holy shit. UK left EU? So thats why the $ is down by 2% fuck

Well legally on paper I don't think they have. They still have to pass it through Parliament full of MP's who are strongly against leaving the EU. The people have spoken though and they want out. Even so, it's mostly only England and Wales that voted leave. Scotland and Northern Ireland voted to stay. Just hope they're ready for a very rough short-term future.

The Commonwealth idea is funny, because I'm 90% sure most people are just gonna come here as opposed to going to Australia or Great Britain.

Fuzzy

Yesterday my Foreman (who's Italian) asked me why the Portugal game was on Saturday while the Italy game was on Monday. I told him it was because if Chops had to take a day off work then nothing would get done but nothing would change if Wops took a day off. It's a good thing I'm charming as fuck or else I'd be unemployed. Força Portugal!

Fuzzy

Happy 40th b-day CN Tower.

bhOFPpl.jpg

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
It's #darkTO time for us. Some massive outage from Bathurst and St Clair to further than Eglinton and Allen. Guess I didn't need to see the end of CEO.

edit: Back on right as I posted this.

Quadratic

Weekend has been a scorcher. Was at a BBQ yesterday and went out for drinks this evening.

Looks like the hot weather is going to hold until Wednesday.

Mupod

I pretty much just floated around in the pool hippo style all weekend, interspersed with Tokyo Mirage Sessions...sessions. Will continue with that plan for the foreseeable future.

Top Bottom