• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The thread about best Canadian City is a fun read over in OT right now. Everyone hates Toronto pretty much.

giphy.gif

All the true best know that when you are the best you don't gotta say it.

Real gangsta ass niggas don't flex nuts, cuz real gangsta ass niggas know they got em.

As the geto boyz say.

You need to know what you want to do first. ;)

Yeah I sort of agree but I'd take anything for the most part. Since I am stuck in a semi bad situation.

As soultron and fuzzy said, in what capacity? I remember there was a posting for Ubisoft that was general administrative duties that had nothing to do with gaems. However, before you do decide to work in gaems, review this:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lGar7KC6Wiw
And what the hell, shout out to Alpha as well https://www.google.ca/amp/business....mo-koei-canada-closing-its-toronto-studio/amp

Edit: you don't need to necessarily work at a game studio if you want to be an office sex slave...

Yeah, I guess I'm not sure what there is or where to look exactly. I have had a look on a few websites but they seemed sort of like a dead end. Put in for a few things but seems I won't be hearing back.

I just like games a lot and have delt with some art and things as a creative director here and there. I am stuck here though with no job and having to spend too much money on plane tickets every few months due to my visa. So, that is why I was saying anything for the most part.

Since my friend is in Toronto and I can stay with them is a benefit for going to Toronto. It isn't a random friend though, I am at their place in China right now and they had to go for their work.

Yonge street from Sheppard to Empress is so fucked up. I just saw a Mini Cooper get its tires blown out by a big ass pot hole right in front of Whole Foods. SUVs are going by ok but every car that's even somewhat low is pretty much smashing up the underside of the car.

Yonge street from Sheppard to Empress is so fucked up. I just saw a Mini Cooper get its tires blown out by a big ass pot hole right in front of Whole Foods. SUVs are going by ok but every car that's even somewhat low is pretty much smashing up the underside of the car.

I drive by that street on my work commute. It's indeed a nightmare to drive.

zroid

Banned
Only TTC washroom I've ever been in is Don Mills station's

it's just important enough of a station to have a decently maintained one, but not busy enough to be completely disgusting

Quadratic

The terminus station washrooms can be pretty gross. Probably because of the desperate people needing to go.

Having a public washroom at every station would cause major janitorial issues. The PA would blare "506 - Station Name" every minute.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Cross posting from the Deals thread.

For retro gamers in Toronto, Retro Game Bros is having a Re-Grand Opening event tomorrow. They're on Kennedy just north of Sheppard in Scarborough.

store11.jpg.opt304x228o0%2C0s304x228.jpg

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

Retro Game Bros Re-Grand Opening EVENT!!!

Free Giveaway, Prizes, New layout, TONS OF NEW STOCK!!

We will be closed from February 14th for renovations & will re-open SATURDAY February 25th for the Grand Opening Event.

Store hours will be 11am - 7pm for the event!

Promo Details:

1 entry per purchase on Feb 25th for a CIB EARTHBOUND DRAW (value of $850 )

1 day, single game price deals! (ex. snes chronotrigger $110) Limited quantities & select games & in store deals not advertised!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWiEZhNBaUA

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Huh. Always a small world. For Cripplegate, my bud who works at the LCBO is the acting manager at the new LCBO on Queen West near Broadview. Snagged a few sours too.

dluu13

Huh. Always a small world. For Cripplegate, my bud who works at the LCBO is the acting manager at the new LCBO on Queen West near Broadview. Snagged a few sours too.

congratulations! On another note I've noticed just now that Cuvee des Jacobins is in the LCBO near me now but I haven't gone in yet.

Top Bottom