• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Kuro, kill me too plox.
Get in line.
I wonder if they'll send u home this week, given how badly ventilated and cooled our office is. Going to die in there.
I've had workplaces send you home for the heat before. Pretty rare though.
41 with the humidity. Kill me.
Get in line.
It's not supposed to be this hot in June!!! :|
It's the beginning of the summer...!

How you folks going to deal with it in July? 😂

gabbo

Get in line.

I've had workplaces send you home for the heat before. Pretty rare though.

Get in line.

It's the beginning of the summer...!

How you folks going to deal with it in July? ��

I doubt my office is going to be that good, but god damn do we need it. Or someone to throw a chair through a window

zroid

Banned
along with the humidity from yesterday came a return of the ants I thought I had gotten rid of last year. they're back in full force too. certainly not a coincidence; humidity ruins everything

Kraftwerk

I bought some dry-fit clothing and merino socks and underwear. Also aloe vera an baby powder. I don't mind the hot weather anymore.

It still does suck sweating even when you're simply staring around

anyway....

*looks at Xbox One X price*

heck

yyzjohn

Banned
How you folks going to deal with it in July? 😂

eLq1KQH.jpg

Bask in all it's glory you losers!

Kraftwerk

and why are people saying wait for July and august.

its already 40 with humidity. not like we get 50-60 degrees here in Toronto in those months. Its like this every year. Gonna fluctuate between 30-35 most days and then you have heat warning days of 40-43

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
along with the humidity from yesterday came a return of the ants I thought I had gotten rid of last year. they're back in full force too. certainly not a coincidence; humidity ruins everything

Same issue in my house, driving me crazy!

These are those big ass black ants too.

krae_man

So whose all going to the Playstation Thing tonight?

I'm down to grab a drink/dinner before if anyone is up for it. I'm getting into Toronto around 4:30pm-5pm

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
and why are people saying wait for July and august.

its already 40 with humidity. not like we get 50-60 degrees here in Toronto in those months. Its like this every year. Gonna fluctuate between 30-35 most days and then you have heat warning days of 40-43
We don't know that...!
Plus having that many hot days until July will boil you snowlovers' brains.

krae_man

Looks like you can get in line to pick up your passes now.

I'm doing that then heading to a bar to chill for an hour.

There's one person in the wait list line if anyone cares.

Never mind there's a bar here and Farpoint Var demos. Imma stay here.

ahdurian

Looks like you can get in line to pick up your passes now.

I'm doing that then heading to a bar to chill for an hour.

There's one person in the wait list line if anyone cares.

Never mind there's a bar here and Farpoint Var demos. Imma stay here.
Bar is tempting. I'm almost there. Just on queen past John

gabbo

The rain was weird this morning. It would pour for like a minute and then stop. And then do it over again 10 minutes later.

I brought an umbrella with me just in case, and it hit while I was on the bus, but stopped before I got off. I just want the humidity to go away.

Entropia

No One Remembers
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...-for-younger-real-estate-shoppers-teitel.html

For example, Sarah Larbi, a 33-year-old Toronto native who owns six houses with her common-law partner — one in Oakville, where the couple lives, and five in Brantford, which she rents out for $1,300 to $1,500 a month. She has been saving aggressively for several years to amass what is essentially a suburban empire.

Larbi, who received no financial help from family to buy the couple's properties, works as a sales manager for a major food and beverage company. She puts away 50 per cent of her paycheque and sometimes skips vacations or cashes them out. Larbi bought five of her properties for less than $300,000. Her partner pays the mortgage on the couple's Oakville home, enabling Larbi to focus her attention and funds on the couple's other properties. Larbi's goal is to one day own up to 30 properties and make a passive income of $25,000 a month, so that she and her partner can retire early.

Reading these types of things boil my blood. A house is a place to live, not to fucking make money on. People like her should be taxed so heavily for having multiple income properties that it's a net loss.

thabiz

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...-for-younger-real-estate-shoppers-teitel.html

Reading these types of things boil my blood. A house is a place to live, not to fucking make money on. People like her should be taxed so heavily for having multiple income properties that it's a net loss.

Lol. Seriously? Property is one of the oldest ways to make an income. People need a place to live, and they are providing that service. Not everyone can afford 300,000 or get a mortgage, but they can afford 1300 a month. Who gonna provide housing for these people? The government? Lol.

Top Bottom