• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Traffic stop turns up cache of full auto assault rifles, 900 rounds, survival gear

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Probably anticipated an altercation with a black guy that had boss-level HP and he was playing on Easy so he had unlimited ammo. Also he might have input the code to play as Goro.

HardRojo

He's just exercising his God-given second amendment rights, I'm sure he has a very logical and plausible reason for carrying that much firepower, like growing his weaponry collection since he's grown too attached to guns or he's simply hunting down Pennywise, that fucker won't let him sleep.

I'm sure he's just on his way to a meeting of the local well-regulated militia group. These ATF goons must be in the pay of (our future) King George.

Lot of weirdos out there are going to think this is just normal everyday carry.

I was just talking to my girlfriend about this - I am of the opinion that anyone that feels the need to carry around or possess that much ammunition (without expressed purpose, obviously) has to have some sort of instability. They may ultimately be harmless, but I can see no other reasoning.

ChryZ

Is this one of those "good guy with a gun" to cancel out the "bad guy with a gun"? Because, he's fucking late.

Carry a small armory in your vehicle, lunge at police officers, live to see another day. Yep, that's a white man interacting with police alright.

Top Bottom