• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trailer Park Boys Season 8 |OT| Greasin' up Netflix, Sept 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skerj

Man, I really need to see Swearnet now to see how it leads into this. I actually though Don't Legalize It would have been the lead in but there are some discrepancies.

Man, I really need to see Swearnet now to see how it leads into this. I actually though Don't Legalize It would have been the lead in but there are some discrepancies.

I need to watch it too. I didn't know it had anything to do with TPB.

I wish Michael Jackson would come back. Seeing Cory has made me miss Trevor.

Skerj

I need to watch it too. I didn't know it had anything to do with TPB.

I wish Michael Jackson would come back. Seeing Cory has made me miss Trevor.

Yeah, I only learned about the connection a few days ago. I mirror your sentiments for Michael coming back, Jacob's cool but he's no Trevor. Plus Phil ;( was a big part of Jacob's appeal for me.

Enjoying 8 so far but I have a minor grievance with the editing and the fact that it's too "clean". They use a lot more cuts over pans and zooms now which takes me out of it a little bit. I wonder if we'll finally have a chance of seeing One Last Shot now that the boys have the rights to the show, I've been wanting to see it for years.

obin_gam

First episode done, and it feels damn good! I'm gona savor this season, will try to not binge watch it so it lasts longer.

Already watched most of it and its pretty great, a big step up from the last season or 2 of the final run. What's this about catching up on swearnet? Was there story told through it?

Can't wait to check this out! Pretty busy this weekend though, so might have to wait until Sunday or Monday -_-
"JESUS CHRIST!"

Opening to the second episode is fuckin genius
Really enjoying the season so far. Only part that seems a tiny but off is J-Roc.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Only seen the first episode so far but it was great. :D Glad to hear it stays that way.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Just watched the first episode so far but I fuckin lost it when Barb

was throwing Sams clothes at him and you see his shitty underwear with stains

Biggest laugh I've had today :p

Darkangel

What goes around is all around!

It's great to see that a show from my local area has such widespread appeal.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Randy's so gonna sleep with
his assistant's "Twin Sister",
and it's gonna be glorious.

saunderez

Incredible series. I totally lose my shit every time Lahey sculls an entire bottle of spirits and this season didn't disappoint in that regard.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
This was the hardest I've laughed in a long time

I had to pause it and take a break I was in tears

It was so goddamned well timed.

Also, I was right (see post above), lol.
crabs everywhere.. "You dirty little pinchy bastards" - "Do you know how embarrassing it's going to be to have to ask for 22 bottles of crab shampoo? Really fuckin' embarrassing."

knkng

Three episodes in so far. Really good stuff, the writing has been on the mark. Also a very nice jump in overall quality.

On a side note, what the fuck is up with the paper money they're using? It looks like it's from China or something (definitely not Canadian at least).

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
drake8gk23.png

Burn. Drake and Smokey got it on.

Helmholtz

Three episodes in so far. Really good stuff, the writing has been on the mark. Also a very nice jump in overall quality.

On a side note, what the fuck is up with the paper money they're using? It looks like it's from China or something (definitely not Canadian at least).
You sure? Canadian money is pretty colorful and it's made of a synthetic plastic material (I'm from Toronto). I didn't look that closely though.

Sheroking

EDIT: Actually, yeah, I just saw it. Definitely not real money.

It's like receipt paper. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom