• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trauma Center: Under The Knife 2 (PR)

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
farnham said:
is angie still a nurse..?
30xa888.png

Soul4ger said:
Don't you think it's weird that none of the surgeries involve breasts or reproductive organs?

They would like to keep that Teen rating

C.T.

PepsimanVsJoe said:
Sigh these games are far too difficult for me. =/
Maybe I'd have better luck with a mouse, my shaky hands are useless with a wiimote/stylus.

it now has an easy mode.

grandjedi6 said:

God, is that a nurse or a cheerleader? I can just imagine the operating room.

"Hi, I'm Angie and I'll be your surgical assistant!"

"Dr. Styles! The patient's heart rate is rapidly increasing! He's going into cardiac arrest!"

"What could possibly be causing it!?"

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Death_Born said:

"Dr. Styles! The patient's heart rate is rapidly increasing! He's going into cardiac arrest!"

Angie isn't a cheerleader. She seems unnaturally chipper in that piece of art, to be frank.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
ZealousD said:
Angie isn't a cheerleader. She seems unnaturally chipper in that piece of art, to be frank.

Yeah, I remember that Angie was always serious and bitchy.

Seeing any form of character art that shows her not like that is somewhat jarring. I also like the design in the new game much more, people should smile more.

I think I would've kind of liked it if they kept the more cartoony graphics for the DS games, instead of using the sleeker ones they started using with the Wii games.

grandjedi6

Junior Asparagus said:
I think I would've kind of liked it if they kept the more cartoony graphics for the DS games, instead of using the sleeker ones they started using with the Wii games.

I don't know, the sleeker graphics look pretty awesome. It would be weird to go back to the cartoony ones

Firestorm

Death_Born said:

That's a fake Angie. This is real Angie.

traumacenterundertheknife.jpg

Crazy bitch >=(

grandjedi6

So I was going around the Japanese site for this game and it is near identical to the english site, with one exception: On the Japanese site there isn't a single instance of perky Angie. Instead she has been replaced with just a normal Angie:

wmdp54.png

So is this Atlus' new marketing plan? Like how they created that humor for Izuna. Humorous either way

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
grandjedi6 said:
So is this Atlus' new marketing plan? Like how they created that humor for Izuna.

More like angry eyebrows Kirby.

JavyOO7

I am enjoying the 2nd Trauma Center thats currently out for the Wii. Very fun.

I'll also get this when this comes out.

I'm trying to beat the final boss of Trauma Center. Ouch man, that thing is crazy.

2hezode.jpg

NO DR. STILES! ATTACK IT WITH THE LAZOR!!!

Innotech

Banned
Hcoregamer00 said:
No, they should have fired her because she never smiled.

We all know that it is about customer service.
shes smiling now. Maybe they had a meeting about her behavior :lol

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Innotech said:
shes smiling now. Maybe they had a meeting about her behavior :lol

That's only the USA release, you know that she is faking it since it wasn't in the Japanese website.

Zek

Contempt For Challenge
grandjedi6 said:
Dude it's just a blouse. It's not even as much as New Blood's nurse

2isyrzm.jpg
For a while there, from what you could see in-game I thought she was just wearing a bra and an open shirt.

And as much as I like Trauma Center I don't know if I want to play it on the DS again. The wiimote/nunchuck setup was so good.

Top Bottom