• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trials Fusion |OT| Future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vermadas

I have the game pre-ordered but I'm probably not going to play it right away since it's releasing at the same time as Dark fucking Souls 2. But I have zero UPlay friends so please add me for when I do get around to it.

vermadas - Vermadas

Overdoziz

Banned
Those track specific challenges are pretty nice. Gives me something to do aside from getting platinum medals. (which you can't even get in the beta yet U_U)

Will probably get this on ps4. Even though I would prefer it on pc, it will probably be a heaping pile of horseshit if evolution was any indication...

Natiko

Banned
Super bummed about the multiplayer. Me and my friends spent hours and hours just downloading extreme tracks and playing them together in the competitive mode. Boo to you RedLynx.

impact

Banned
If its like the last game it will show Steam friends who have the game automatically.

Did they add that in a patch or something? I quit playing a week after it came out because of the fps drops and then they deleted my save.

FUCK UPLAY.

Certinty

Really want this but I'll have to see how long the game is before I do. Not really interested in the season pass if the game has a nice amount of levels, but if not I'll wait for the retail copy to drop in price.

see5harp

Really want this but I'll have to see how long the game is before I do. Not really interested in the season pass if the game has a nice amount of levels, but if not I'll wait for the retail copy to drop in price.

Have you ever played a Trials game? If not, skip the DLC, 90% of the people playing for the first time will not even beat a single of the Extreme difficulty levels.

Certinty

Have you ever played a Trials game? If not, skip the DLC, 90% of the people playing for the first time will not even beat a single of the Extreme difficulty levels.
No, I enjoyed the demos but never got round to buying them. Thanks, I'll just get the game itself then.

Zeth

Just finished most of the demo content. Holy shit, I played all the other games on 360 but it looks really damn nice on PC. Lots of shiny shaders and general crispness. Ran without a hitch, just some very quick texture LOD pop-in when jumping back a long distance with the restart button.

The FMX trick stuff seems really well implemented - about as good as I could expect. It feels very balanced and natural, as they've said a lot, it's all physics based. I can see myself putting quite a bit of time into it, when I'm not banging my head against extreme platinums. Now I'm really hungry for more as the beta only includes easy tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom