• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trigger Happy Havoc Dangan Ronpa: Early 2014 for US and Europe

Houk

NISA
Wow, only $10 more for an OST, case, & artbook? Tempting. How big is the CD & book, in terms of tracks & pages?

Maybe I'll pre-order just to be on the safe side (hopefully will have saved enough cash by then).

Also, the trailer button on the page takes me to the Disgaea D2 trailer.

Edit: Seeing as it hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet, it's confirmed for Feb. 11st for US, 14th for EU.

The trailer button should be fixed now.

The OST has 16 tracks, though a couple of those are shorter intermission pieces, and the artbook is roughly 7 x 5.5 with 16 pages of art.

The OST has 16 tracks, though a couple of those are shorter intermission pieces, and the artbook is roughly 7 x 5.5 with 16 pages of art.

A bit disappointed with the OST as the Japanese version is 2 discs with 50+ tracks, but no big deal, I'll take it anyway.

chrono01

Pre-order for the Limited Edition placed! I also don't have a Vita yet [but I will soon], as I'm already building a catalogue for when I do. This is definitely one that I want to play. >:)

I cannot wait.

Houk

NISA
A bit disappointed with the OST as the Japanese version is 2 discs with 50+ tracks, but no big deal, I'll take it anyway.

Yeah, that tends to be what happens unfortunately, especially if the OST is for sale in Japan. Licensing and copyright agreements make for pretty big headaches...

cj_iwakura

Yeah, that tends to be what happens unfortunately, especially if the OST is for sale in Japan. Licensing and copyright agreements make for pretty big headaches...

Can we have weapons named after forumers this time too?

Also, you need your sniper avatar back.

I don't even own a Vita yet (planning on getting one for my birthday) and I pre-ordered the limited edition!

I preordered the game before I even knew if I would ever get a Vita (this was before VitaTV was announced). After playing the fan-translation, this is a game I can't not support the translation of.

Shahed

Will the Limited Edition be for Europe as well?

Shahed

vita games are region free, so you can order it from the website. you'll just have to pay extra for shipping, but they do ship international.

I was just wondering if there'd be any EU carriers of it or if importing would be necessary. I'm importing the LE of Ys IV for since there won't be one in Europe, but I'd rather support a game locally where possible

AniHawk

I was just wondering if there'd be any EU carriers of it or if importing would be necessary. I'm importing the LE of Ys IV for since there won't be one in Europe, but I'd rather support a game locally where possible

the limited edition will only be available through the nisa store.

Top Bottom