• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Triple H |OT| February Wrasslin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

Of course they do. I would think either Ziggler or Barrett should win the MITB, so they have a ticket into the main event.
You're right, but Ziggler was in the Rumble main event, and really saw no issue there. They keep dwindling with these guys, and they wonder why they get no heat or reaction when they finally do. Rhodes and Barrett were getting pinned in consecutive weeks by a Khali team on Smackdown. Zigger's been doing nothing by losing since his WWE title match. They just deserve better, that's all. Getting in a MitB contest isn't my type of idea for them at this point. They shouldn't NEED a briefcase to earn/warrant a shot.

You're right, but Ziggler was in the Rumble main event, and really saw no issue there. They keep dwindling with these guys, and they wonder why they get no heat or reaction when they finally do. Rhodes and Barrett were getting pinned in consecutive weeks by a Khali team on Smackdown. Zigger's been doing nothing by losing since his WWE title match. They just deserve better, that's all. Getting in a MitB contest isn't my type of idea for them at this point. They shouldn't NEED a briefcase to earn/warrant a shot.

SANTINO should be the one who wins the MITB at WM. Ziggler, and Barrett should be past that by now, and Rhodes should be in a feud for his damn IC Title that hasn't been defended in MONTHS.

Ithil

SANTINO should be the one who wins the MITB at WM. Ziggler, and Barrett should be past that by now, and Rhodes should be in a feud for his damn IC Title that hasn't been defended in MONTHS.

I don't know, Ziggler with the MITB briefcase seems to suit his character.

We'll see tomorrow at SD, but since Cody/Goldust didn't happen at the Chamber PPV, it's probably going to be a WM match (for the IC title obviously)

Know who didn't botch tonight?

The-Great-Khali6.jpg

If Ziggs and Barrett aren't going to be in MITB due to injury, its going to go to Santino or Cody probably.

This is as good of a time as any for McIntyre to go the Edge route and make the best of getting a push now that the rest of the midcard are in the hospital. Kofi had to get staples from Elimination Chamber and then had to throw himself into the wall awkwardly to dodge vickie. The whole debacle with Big show, Ziggler, Wade, and R Truth. Cody looks like he hurt himself during the beautiful disaster, Orton's Injured, Henry's injured. Its a mess

I am calling it now.

someone is getting thrown off or through the cell and mania.

Its probably takers final match so it will probably be him but he kind of needs to win to get to 20-0 for the sake of future DVD's and t shirts but yeah... its against HHH so he could do something.

Maybe they both fall through off the roof in some kind of "im taking to down with me" fashion and nether guy wins. If they have a ramp leading to the ring maybe they fall off the cage through the ramp.

Still its outdoors so it will be interesting to see how this is gonna work. The smaller classic Cell might be there only option. its smaller + if they are gonna do a roof bump its the only option without actually killing someone.

zychi

Banned
HHH really is going to end the streak and Taker.

If Zigs and Barrett are out, I'd like RTruth to win the MTIB match. Truth v Punk v Jericho in Chicago would be awesome.

rewatching that vid, R-Truth took a nasty spill and so did Kofi holy shit almost slamming into Vickie. and Rhodes clutching his leg after the Disaster, jesus everyone is way too hurt. And HOLY Santino mustive landed on the broken arm if not stopping himself by milimeters

People who have gotten major injuries wrestling Big Show in 2012.

Mark Henry - Hyper-extended his leg. Not Show's fault, but worth mentioning.
Randy Orton - Aggravated his back injury after a miscommunication with Big Show on the match finish.
Dolph Ziggler - Sells incredibly well, so it's hard to tell, but I mean he landed on the announce table with just his head and nothing more.
Wade Barrett - Looks like his elbow was shattered when Big Show overthrew Ziggler.

You forgot AJ, he broke her neck and she's only 95 pounds and 12 years old

Striker

Santino, Kofi, Hunico, Ryder, McIntyre, etc. are the ones, absolutely. Barrett and those guys shouldn't need it.

I'm thinking it looks pretty bad for Wade right now, but I'm praying when I wake up in the morning I'll find out it was just a dislocated elbow or something that isn't a severe injury. :/

LMAO someone just told me they made the hhh vs undertaker match a hell in a cell

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

attitude era ring generals

i hate hh but I hope he wins to show how shitty a company the wwf is and always has been.

After further review, Barrett and Truth were expecting Show to DROP Ziggler, not THROW him. That's where it all went wrong. There isn't enough space on that side for the type of toss Show went with.

Anth0ny

How does that spoil anything?

Right? If he wins, it's his last match. If he loses, it's his last match. Taker is really old, guys.

That Wade injury looked awful. Hope it isn't too serious.

Cena's promo was really good. Crazy to see him not making an ass out of himself with horrible acting and/or bad jokes. Or not getting angry.

Also, lol @ PG-era Hell in a Cell. What a joke. That match is going to be shit.

Haha, the face Vickie is making after 3:30 is fucking hilarious!
She knows he's hurt bad from his F bombs and she's just totally caught up by it. Just an awful thing to happen. Not sure whether she's instantly pissed at the bad throw or just taken back by how bad Wade got hurt.

The thing was that he threw Ziggs so high that Dolph hit Wade's head, pushing his left shoulder down to the ground in a bad way, leading to what I'm guessing is either a break or a dislocation. Just fucking awful.

Out of curiosity, Wade already had a bandage on his left bicep. Maybe he injured an old wound?

Brinbe

Santino, Kofi, Hunico, Ryder, McIntyre, etc. are the ones, absolutely. Barrett and those guys shouldn't need it.
Good point, perhaps I just see it as a different sort of stepping stone to the ME.

Nevertheless, Ryder/Santino/Kofi could use it, and if properly built up in the weeks leading up to the event could definitely benefit.

Ithil

Truth got dropped on his ass (again!), Kofi went tumbling over the stairs, Ziggler face first into the table, Cody aggravating an already hurt leg, and obviously Wade's arm getting crushed.

Add this to Orton being injured last week, Henry still working hurt, and Del Rio and Christian JUST back from injury, and I'd say the management are freaking out right about now.

Right? If he wins, it's his last match. If he loses, it's his last match. Taker is really old, guys.

That Wade injury looked awful. Hope it isn't too serious.
The problem is that there might be talks about Triple H winning. Why should Triple H win in the first place? If this does end up being Taker's last match, then he shouldn't lose to someone like Triple H.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom