• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Troubled WR Antonio Brown is coming back to the NFL

bucyou

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports the Buccaneers and Antonio Brown have agreed to a one-year deal that will reunite the star receiver with quarterback Tom Brady and coach Bruce Arians.

The sides still must finalize language, and Brown must pass both a physical and COVID-19 protocols, Schefter adds, but the four-time All-Pro is likely to make his Bucs’ debut in Week 9 against the Saints when Brown’s suspension ends.

It did not take long from the initial report that Brown would visit Tampa to a report that the sides were “very close” to now the report that it is done.

Brady has pushed for Brown to join him in Tampa since the day he signed his deal in March.

I dont really like the move at all. Sure, he is a very talented receiver, but he is also a nutcase and a diva.

If anyone can keep him in line, its the GOAT anyway.

Bucs are all in to play the first "home" Superbowl

greyshark

He’s been out of the league for over a year now - I am skeptical he’ll be as effective as he was in 2018.

DESTROYA

I think he still has something left in the tank big question is does he have anything left in between his ears.
Great talent that made bad decisions.
Good Luck Tampa

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
No issue with AB there’s so many anti AB fans and yet he’s still the #1 receiver.

i saw godwins gonna shift back to slot

and apparently brady had tony robbins get antonio brown in line earlier this year.....

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Tagging onto this thread as it's the latest NFL thread I can find.

But man, Pats and Newton suck. Might lose to Jets now.

Looks like NE's success was definitely a Brady effect. Not a Belichek/team covering Brady's ass effect.

NE in the toilet. TB on the upswing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom