• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

True Blood Season 7 |OT| The Final Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this just fan speculation? Have not heard or seen anything about Eric or Tara for that matter past episode 1. Maybe it's being confused with
Lafayette and Jessica's vampire "boyfriend."/some other male vampire.

I really hope it comes true though. I have no idea or the reason for the why, but that would be divine.
And I forget that Eric has already done a gay sex scene.

They had a special in a magazine a few weeks ago about the summer shows and I read about it there. They had an interview with the actor that plays Eric. I think it was Entertainment Weekly.

An Eric and Jason sex scene would be great. I just hope it isn't a dream sequence or fantasy, though that's what it'll probably be.

Also, mark me down as hoping for some Jessica nudity. Her character has been dragged through the mud, but she's still hot.
Judging by the previews, it looks like she's starting up some kind of relationship with Andy's daughter. Maybe that means they're trying to redeem her in some small way.

Tucah

you speak so well
The show is still entertaining but it's a far cry from its earlier days. While it was always a problem, the billion characters and subplots the show juggles just started to wear thin over the past few seasons. It's still fun TV, and I'm certainly curious to see how it ends, especially (hopefully?) if they go all out and make this season a bloodbath
with naked Jessica please

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Season premiere tonight:

YAY

ibmeanJSMz028.gif

Marvel

could never
Sweet, love this show. While it's not as good as the first two seasons now, still worth watching imo.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Hoping for heavy usage of Lafayette this season

I can't sit idly by as he destroys the very concept of decent fashion. Everything he wears gets tackier and tackier every episode, it's disgusting.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I can't sit idly by as he destroys the very concept of decent fashion. Everything he wears gets tackier and tackier every episode, it's disgusting.

The only disgusting thing I see is that opinion.
tumblr_m9elcsrB4z1r9ijxto1_500.gif

what even is that?? when you are mixing affliction shirts, lace aprons, do-rags and feather earrings, you've got major problems. fashion-gaf pls help.

Tucah

you speak so well
Just watched last season's finale, remembered some, not all of it...but I started cracking up when WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE started at the end of the episode. Oh Arrow, that song will never be the same.

Maxim726X

After all that fucking bullshit to keep her in the show, they kill her off like that??

I mean, I dislike her as much as the next person but that's bullshit.

Awesome opening of wooooshhhhh!!!!

S**t i hope Tara's not dead cuz i like her to last for few more episodes of badassery of her quivering lips!!!!

Loakum

Banned
I meant "No", as in "No it isn't going to happen".

I'm not so sure about that. I have this feeling we shall finally see that hot ginger (Jessica) in the buff this season. Then I shall hope to see that other holy grail of HOT gingers in the nude, Sophie Turner aka Sansa Stark. It will be...((((Glorious))))

/facepalm they are gonna become "sisters" in a sense. Jessica and the fae. What was her name again? Her first name, not the 4 names put together.

Sookie is the equivalent of the Japanese Male Protag. Despite all kinds of common sense, she feel as though she can solve all problems through her willpower alone. Her walking alone back to the house is one of many, many examples. Looks like her character is at least consistent since season 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom