• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump berates Jewish reporter when asked about plan of actions against anti-semitism

Status
Not open for further replies.
"But Mr. President, I'm one of the good ones! I'm on your side!" This Carlton Banks type moron.

I think one of the things that really pissed me off about the media in 2016 was how very few people said, "so if you're not racist or antisemitic then how come you keep hanging out with racists and people who are antisemitic or keep retweeting them?"

Showaddy

There's something mildly amusing about Trump being so delusional he even attacks supporters pitching him softballs to try and help him.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Netanyahu probably likes Trump because he knows an uptick in anti-Semitism just increases Israel's population

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Not sure this is the best of posts and definitely a good reason for anything.

What? It's a realistic outcome. Similarly in Europe with the increasing amount of French Jews emigrating to Israel over the past few years. Though guess I'm being disingenuous in saying that's why he likes Trump as that (presumably) isn't the case.

kamineko

Does his best thinking in the flying car
I know this white guy whose daughter had a child with a black man

He occasionally refers to his own granddaughter as a "niglet."

Before Trump, I always considered him the least racist. He's now been bumped to second least racist on my billion-row global racism spreadsheet. Trump is tremendously not racist, the very best.

I know many Jewish people that voted for trump.

I told them that they would get get no sympathy from me when they have to deal with anti-Semitic shit coming from either his administration or people he impowered, aka Neo-nazis.

Still stand by that.

Nobody should be surprised by his attitude.

I knew many as well.
Now I'm just sipping my tea.

Glix

I knew many as well.
Now I'm just sipping my tea.

And I make three.

I raged at them. RAGED.

We of all people, should be fucking ASHAMED to be complicit in this.

Never Forget my fucking ass.

Amazing that people that belong to families that lost people in the death camps could support this man. They seem to hate Arabs as much as the Germans hated us. And they are blind to it. Its disgusting and I told them so.

MrBadger

What a fucking dickhead. Someone asks him how he, as a public servant, intends to his job and he takes it as an insult like some angry teenager going through puberty.

What? It's a realistic outcome. Similarly in Europe with the increasing amount of French Jews emigrating to Israel over the past few years. Though guess I'm being disingenuous in saying that's why he likes Trump as that (presumably) isn't the case.

Perhaps. However not entire convinced.

Most insecure (asshole of a) man around continues to fumble and attack even those who support him. Wow. One of your supporters just asked him for help and he throws him into the umbrella of "evil media" and proceed to tell him how wrong he is to accuse him of something he didn't even accuse him of (since he's got this idea that people always are) in the first place. Then proceeds to say "I have an Israeli friend, ya know?" Just...wow. What an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom