• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump has his first presidential portrait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from all the major complaints about this presidency, one of the humps I just can't seem to get over is that this guy's face is going to be hanging in history classrooms for the rest of time.

Dopus

Banned
9hyYmux.jpg

A better one.

So when it is a Trump thread we are allowed to be demeaning about his appearance? I see people get dumped on in other threads for doing it, why should it be allowed here?

Are people really being demeaning, or just talking about how he looks? I mean, Trump's scrawling face isn't exactly the thing of joy and children's laughter.

MUnited83

For you.
So when it is a Trump thread we are allowed to be demeaning about his appearance? I see people get dumped on in other threads for doing it, why should it be allowed here?

Yes, we should. People make fun of how fascists and Nazis look, deal with it. People make fun of Hitler's moustache too.

SaganIsGOAT

Are people really being demeaning, or just talking about how he looks? I mean, Trump's scrawling face isn't exactly the thing of joy and children's laughter.

I think telling someone they look like Jabba or that their chin looks like a ball sack is demeaning, but that is just me.

So much literal baggage on his chin LOL.

How did I never notice that his chin is a ball sack?

Couleurs

He spent a lot of time during his campaign insulting the looks of various women (Carly Fiorina being too ugly to vote for, Alicia Machado being "fat", etc). Why shouldn't this fat orange motherfucker get the same treatment.

Yarbskoo

Yeah, it's pretty tasteless, but you'd probably better get used to it. It's only going to get more childish and mean spirited as things go to shit.

Lowmelody

Yeah, it's pretty tasteless, but you'd probably better get used to it. It's only going to get more childish and mean spirited as things go to shit.

Let's hope so! That's one thing that can be said of dictators, they make for great
comedy
fodder.

SaganIsGOAT

I ain't gonna argue it anymore because I don't want to act like I am questioning mods. It is just really unfortunate to see the shit slinging continue in the vain of, "WELL HE DID IT FIRST." Well yeah, he did, but maybe we can use our intelligence to see it accomplishes NOTHING and not drop to his level.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I ain't gonna argue it anymore because I don't want to act like I am questioning mods. It is just really unfortunate to see the shit slinging continue in the vain of, "WELL HE DID IT FIRST." Well yeah, he did, but maybe we can use our intelligence to see it accomplishes NOTHING and not drop to his level.

Inb4 someone says it won him the presidency

Yarbskoo

I'm certainly not going to defend what he does or says or what kind of person he is, but "He's a shithead so I can be one too." is a shit argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom