• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump has his first presidential portrait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elandyll

Banned
Original: http://i.imgur.com/wnGb2WJ.jpg

edit: Made a better version
GE4HJ2Q.jpg

Dead.

But more seriously, my brain just still can't fathom we're going to have this tool as President.

still can't compute.

hypernima

Banned
We'll see how the next 8 years go, you know?

And yes, I think it'll be 8 years, looking at the political landscape.

If the fears of the right prosper in the people who voted Trump during his administration, it's weary.
Or if democratic efforts fail even more spectacularly, then yes.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Great work, xxracerxx, but this is still my favorite artistic interpretation of Trump.
https://postimage.org/

We'll see how the next 8 years go, you know?

And yes, I think it'll be 8 years, looking at the political landscape.

You'd think if there was a single lesson to be learned here, it would be that nothing about the future is predictable with any certainty whatsoever. But you can continue to predict the events of the next 12 years, by all means.

Yes, we should. People make fun of how fascists and Nazis look, deal with it. People make fun of Hitler's moustache too.
Says yo capitalist ass sellin questionable codes in B/S/T on here and Cheapassgamer

Not making a comparison and you do the forum a favor, but it's still funny

kami_sama

You can say whatever you want about him, but I think the painting is good. It gives him a completely different demeanor that he really has lol

MUnited83

For you.
Says yo capitalist ass sellin questionable codes in B/S/T on here and Cheapassgamer

Not making a comparison and you do the forum a favor, but it's still funny

Me thinks that you have probably wanted to quote me in a completely different altogether, because I don't see what's the logic behind your post. You can't make fun of fascists if you sell game codes? I've read some crazy things in this forum but that's a new one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom