• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump in NYT interview - attack's clinton's marriage, denies cheating on wives + more

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't understand how this is happening. What is this. What happened to the world. Are we in a twilight zone episode or some shit.

We entered the Twilight Zone the moment the orange asshole ran for president, causing a ripple in the stream of time, creating an alternate timeline that will decide the fates of many.

So yeah, we're 32 flavors of fucked right now.

Davidion

Just overheard someone listening to a Trump ad, featuring Ivanka billing herself as an entrepreneur, then proceeding to laud Donald as a president who would improve the economy by bolstering women's rights in the workforce.

I capital LOL'd

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Might be the rape case involving a 13 year old girl actually.

He wasn't president so it doesn't count.

Actually that one is so bizarre and the press is avoiding it either because it's flimsy or nonexistent evidence or because it's literally too dark to touch.

Even if there were fire behind that smoke you can't report on it unless it's unassailable.

I guess literally don't want it to be true because it's too awful to think about.

RMI

Banned
Hillary doesn't need to be a 12D chess master to trip up Trump when his checkers game is this weak.

FStubbs

He really does repeat everything 3 times, doesn't he (with a slight rewording the 2nd time).

It's like a repetition sandwich. Repeating three times. A repetition sandwich.

Not to Godwin myself but IIRC Hitler was known for that too. You say it enough and people believe it.

Actually that one is so bizarre and the press is avoiding it either because it's flimsy or nonexistent evidence or because it's literally too dark to touch.

Even if there were fire behind that smoke you can't report on it unless it's unassailable.

I guess literally don't want it to be true because it's too awful to think about.

He's also still a Republican. If he were Democrat they'd report it just like they do Weiner's weiner or John Edwards' shenanigans.

Dude, if that turns out to be true then....

Holy hell in a basket shop, that would messed up.

Anyone have the Chris Evans one? I'd like for both to be in this thread lol.

This whole article is ridiculous.

tDHGhLv.gif

Mr. Trump, aiming to unnerve Mrs. Clinton, even indicated that he was rethinking his statement at their last debate that he would “absolutely” support her if she won in November, saying: “We’re going to have to see. We’re going to see what happens. We’re going to have to see.”
Historians will say that the Second American Civil War began on the cool morning of November 9th, 2016.

Too bad Hil can't pull a play out of Trump's book and tweet "I won't say it but people are talking about this case! I won't go there, though, just saying people are talking! (Link) Dark!"

RPGCrazied

I dare him to say anything about this at the next debate. He is just as guilty if not more so, he was married 3 times? Pretty sure cheated on most of them. Be careful Trump.

I really don't understand what advantage he thinks bringing up Bill cheating on her brings him?

"Ha, her husband cheating on her, ha. That's so funny, right everyone? Because it's her fault somehow, right? Hello?"

Why does he keep acting like him not bringing that up during the first debate is something he should be proud of?

MIMIC

Banned
Mr. Trump said he did not think he needed to prepare more rigorously for the next debate than he did for the first one, because any shortcomings on Monday, he argued, were because of a problem with the microphone at his lectern, which he “spent 50 percent of my thought process” dealing with. The Commission on Presidential Debates, which sponsors the events, said on Friday that there were “issues” with Mr. Trump’s audio.

At this point, it would be "cramming", not preparing, so really what's the point?

platocplx

Bringing up Bill's affairs isn't going to turn away women voters for Hillary. It just makes her sympathetic.

BTW, does anyone find it weird that the scandal he's attacking Hillary Clinton with is something she never done? By attacking her on Bill's affairs, he's basically saying how dare you stay faithful in your marriage.
Yeah pretty much makes women relate to her more lmao

Jenov

"... a problem with the microphone at his lectern, which he “spent 50 percent of my thought process” dealing with."

Ud6krzOUaQiVrbx4IWkuzUrMD8vWr4qbG1wMtmWKQ94r7Doi6fybXXnACJoLFtKR-lol.png

Davidion

I really don't understand what advantage he thinks bringing up Bill cheating on her brings him?

"Ha, her husband cheating on her, ha. That's so funny, right everyone? Because it's her fault somehow, right? Hello?"

Why does he keep acting like him not bringing that up during the first debate is something he should be proud of?

It's the thing that many were suspecting, not all were completely sold on before, but which now seems undeniable: this really is just who he is, and there's nothing else there.

over/under on this being a ploy to sink the GOP? Guys? Guys?

Kyou

Peace talks break down, President Trump to nation: "I was spending 72% of my thought process dealing with the air conditioner humming"

Haunted

At this point, I'm fairly confident he'll just get his default 40% of the vote for being the Republican candidate and not many more.

After being concerned for a while, I'm starting to feel better about this again.

androvsky

The unusual thing about that case is there's allegedly a witness to the incident, the woman that recruited women for Epstein's parties.

And double checking I see it just got refiled Friday with the new witness added. Trump is playing with chunks of plutonium if he wants to bring up Bill Clinton's infidelity in a debate.

Edit: better link
http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/tru...ne-doe-refiles-rape-lawsuit-with-new-witness/

At this point, I'm fairly confident he'll just get his default 40% of the vote for being the Republican candidate and not many more.

After being concerned for a while, I'm starting to feel better about this again.
I won't feel better until the Senate elector count on January 6th unless she gets a massive lead on November 8th. I'm actually worried about faithless electors this time.

Ryzaki009

Yeah if it turns out to be a dud the victim out Trump pulls would be astounding.

Trump is probably the type of person who thinks it's a woman's fault if she gets cheated on. He's cheated before, so of course he'd think this was a sensible attack.

rjinaz

Dude is not thinking about the bigger picture. He only cares that his supporters will respond to it, and the places that poll him well. I think he has some how convinced himself of his own shit, that the media is lying and that he actually has the lead because online polls say so.

Tigress

Who does he even think he's appealing to with all this?

My fucking parents argh!!!! Who according to my cousin are ranting about the mic conspiracy. And I know I've defended them before as just being willfully blind but I guess I'm going to have to concede they aren't that smart when their defense of him "slut shaming" the miss universe candidate was that he just has a bad temper... like, Duh! That's exactly why everyone is saying he isn't fit to be a president!!!! (Though to be fair they don't come off as stupid but that's what is so frustrating to me. I don't think they are stupid but they just are trying so hard to be stupid and nothing will get through to them apparently).

But yes, Trump's lies/whininess are working on them. Ugh.

(Yes, I'm just a tad bit frustrated. I didn't realize they were in the trump crowd that the media loves to interview to make fun of them level until my cousin was texting me a day ago - she's visiting them right now).

rjinaz

My fucking parents argh!!!! Who according to my cousin are ranting about the mic conspiracy. And I know I've defended them before as just being willfully blind but I guess I'm going to have to concede they aren't that smart when their defense of him "slut shaming" the miss universe candidate was that he just has a bad temper... like, Duh! That's exactly why everyone is saying he isn't fit to be a president!!!! (Though to be fair they don't come off as stupid but that's what is so frustrating to me. I don't think they are stupid but they just are trying so hard to be stupid and nothing will get through to them apparently).

But yes, Trump's lies/whininess are working on them. Ugh.

(Yes, I'm just a tad bit frustrated. I didn't realize they were in the trump crowd that the media loves to interview to make fun of them level until my cousin was texting me a day ago - she's visiting them right now).

There's a reason. There is always a core reason why a Trump supporter ignores all the stupid shit he does and say. Why they will do mental gymnastics to whisk away anything negative. He is saying one thing in particular they like and want really bad. Usually not a good thing either. For my step-dad, who isn't going to vote anyway, it's kicking out the illegals, as he puts it. He doesn't particularly like Trump but seems to defend him all the time and favors him over Hillary for that one reason alone.

My step-dad is a very bitter man. He doesn't take it out on the people he knows though, so he puts it on people that he sees as easy targets is what it comes down to.

Strimei

I'm really curious what sort of excuses he'll make for the second debate.

I'm still kinda amazed at the mic one, to be honest, though.

rjinaz

I'm really curious what sort of excuses he'll make for the second debate.

I'm still kinda amazed at the mic one, to be honest, though.

He has used it before, I'm almost certain.

The next, his focus will be on the moderators treating him unfairly. He tried that out with Holt until people informed him Holt wasn't a democrat. That will likely be his number one excuse next week.

I'll be honest though, I called him not showing up after the first, so far it looks like I was wrong.

diunxx

I don't think the Clinton campaign expected the Machado thing to be this effective, holy shit saving it for the end of the debate was a struck of genius.

atr0cious

The unusual thing about that case is there's allegedly a witness to the incident, the woman that recruited women for Epstein's parties.

And double checking I see it just got refiled Friday with the new witness added. Trump is playing with chunks of plutonium if he wants to bring up Bill Clinton's infidelity in a debate.

Edit: better link
http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/tru...ne-doe-refiles-rape-lawsuit-with-new-witness/
Wow, reading the tiffany statement is jaw dropping. Trump should pick up this sex topic and move on before he gets blown the fuck up.

lilltias

50% of his thought process? Lies! A thought process indicates at least two steps of logical deductions and Trump has not proven to be capable of that

Cipherr

Mr. Trump said he did not think he needed to prepare more rigorously for the next debate than he did for the first one, because any shortcomings on Monday, he argued, were because of a problem with the microphone at his lectern, which he “spent 50 percent of my thought process” dealing with.

SbH5HMA.gif

God this is so perfect. His arrogance is infinite, and its just going to continue to lead to him getting destroyed. I smile when I think of his voters reading this and cringing knowing that he has already lost the first debate by a landslide and learned NOTHING and will willingly walk into yet another massacre.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Strimei

He has used it before, I'm almost certain.

The next, his focus will be on the moderators treating him unfairly. He tried that out with Holt until people informed him Holt wasn't a democrat. That will likely be his number one excuse next week.

I'll be honest though, I called him not showing up after the first, so far it looks like I was wrong.

I bet the same, actually. There's still some time for him to skip it. It wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Their line of thinking is she bullied and intimidated the victims, therefore is not the advocate of women that she says she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom