• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump in NYT interview - attack's clinton's marriage, denies cheating on wives + more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strimei

Skipping any debates can only help Clinton.

I realize but he's certainly not helping himself there either. Its pretty clear that he's doing things his own way, and I just can't see him taking too many more hits to the ego via the debates.

Mr. Trump said he did not think he needed to prepare more rigorously for the next debate than he did for the first one, because any shortcomings on Monday, he argued, were because of a problem with the microphone at his lectern, which he “spent 50 percent of my thought process” dealing with.

“Presidents are going to have to deal with more than one thing at a time.”

- Barack Obama, 2008

Cerium

Trump won't skip any debates but I would love it if he did. The optics of Hillary up there against an empty podium would be amazing.

ResoRai

Anyone have the Chris Evans one? I'd like for both to be in this thread lol.

This whole article is ridiculous.

Indeed. Also this one needs more love:
cAGxZFR.jpg

50% of your thought process dealing with a microphone issue that went away after the first few minutes?

Pretty succinctly summarizes his issues with attention and letting things go.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
We hope. But the "End of Trump" has been announced on a nearly weekly basis for over a year and here we are.

I'm not taking anything for granted until he actually loses.

Go vote.

This. He'll recover, melt down, recover, melt down. There are still enough racist idiots to swing it for him. I officially stopped giving his supporters the benefit of the doubt. At this stage you're stupid, racist or don't actually care about your nation.

Ferrio

Banned
I'm hoping he brings it up during the debate. Hillary is so waiting for it, and I can't wait to hear her response.

Speevy

Banned
I would say that the issue of Bill Clinton's infidelity was covered more extensively than any major presidential scandal in my lifetime.

Lucreto

The man truly lives in his own reality.

Out of interest when will we see the polling results taken after the debate?

Bronx-Man

Banned
Y'know how in Arkham Knight, Batman sees Joker everywhere taunting & mocking him? That's what Trump's mind has been like for the past week.

I would say that the issue of Bill Clinton's infidelity was covered more extensively than any major presidential scandal in my lifetime.

It's been an obsession of the GOP, to put it mildly. And it never had anything to do with Bill, it was all for Hillary's eventual presidential nomination. You can bet that if anyone other than Trump was the nominee, Bill's infidelity would be topic number one.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
If Clinton wins by a significant margin and Trump still attempts to contest the results, it could have absolutely devastating ramifications. He was asked in the debate and couldn't give a simple "Yes" answer, which was concerning enough. But building up his base around conspiracy theories, complaining about rigged results before the election has even taken place, and now this...it could become a serious issue. Like national crisis serious issue.

Let's not even get into the fact that he would need some standing for a lawsuit. What states would he be talking about? If he gets blown out in battleground states, he's talking about lawsuits in individual states that would have to be based off some type of mishandling of the tallied results. He's already crying about the results of the game before they're even started playing.

This is the most dangerous thing about Trump. We absolutely need to make sure that whoever wins, the other side can accept that the winner is the legitimate President of the United States.

LilZippa

This. He'll recover, melt down, recover, melt down. There are still enough racist idiots to swing it for him. I officially stopped giving his supporters the benefit of the doubt. At this stage you're stupid, racist or don't actually care about your nation.
,but USA USA USA USA!!!!

sinxtanx

“We’re going to have to see. We’re going to see what happens. We’re going to have to see.”

I've been mostly jokingly saying since like January that Trump would declare himself President no matter the outcome in November

am I going to be fucking right

What are the odds Trump is playing this up to really surprise Clinton with somethin else in the debate and catch her off guard?

So let me see if I understand this. Trump has a super secret plan to defeat ISIS but he's not telling anyone because he didn't want the enemy to know his plan. But he's willing to prattle on for days about his plan for the 2nd debate so that his opponent knows what he's doing.

L
O
L

If Clinton wins by a significant margin and Trump still attempts to contest the results, it could have absolutely devastating ramifications. He was asked in the debate and couldn't give a simple "Yes" answer, which was concerning enough. But building up his base around conspiracy theories, complaining about rigged results before the election has even taken place, and now this...it could become a serious issue. Like national crisis serious issue.

Let's not even get into the fact that he would need some standing for a lawsuit. What states would he be talking about? If he gets blown out in battleground states, he's talking about lawsuits in individual states that would have to be based off some type of mishandling of the tallied results. He's already crying about the results of the game before they're even started playing.

This is the most dangerous thing about Trump. We absolutely need to make sure that whoever wins, the other side can accept that the winner is the legitimate President of the United States.

The other side is comprised of racist shitheads, bigots and xenophobes. If you honestly think that they will calmly go into the night admitting defeat, then you are very optimistic. But I'm pretty sure we both know it won't go down that way.

Niks

Mr. Trump said he did not think he needed to prepare more rigorously for the next debate than he did for the first one, because any shortcomings on Monday, he argued, were because of a problem with the microphone at his lectern, which he “spent 50 percent of my thought process” dealing with.

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

The unusual thing about that case is there's allegedly a witness to the incident, the woman that recruited women for Epstein's parties.

And double checking I see it just got refiled Friday with the new witness added. Trump is playing with chunks of plutonium if he wants to bring up Bill Clinton's infidelity in a debate.

Edit: better link
http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/tru...ne-doe-refiles-rape-lawsuit-with-new-witness/

Jesus christ.

Hilary is saving this one for when he really tries to mouth off. If this gets brought up during a debate, he is fucking done. If this is how he's melting down now in response to Alicia, then my god at what might happen when this gets tossed out live.

Hollycat

Jesus christ.

Hilary is saving this one for when he really tries to mouth off. If this gets brought up during a debate, he is fucking done. If this is how he's melting down now in response to Alicia, then my god at what might happen when this gets tossed out live.
I'm trying to picture a realistic reaction and all I'm coming up with is himn literally exploding into scorpions and showering the audience in their venom

Dr.Acula

Banned
After watching the first debate I figured Donald was done and there'd be no point in watching the next debates.

Now it looks like Trump is finning to go HAM. Fuck boxing/ufc all that shit, this is going to be the real combat sport. Can't wait. Slay, Hill-dawg, slay!

Ekai

I hate Republicans. Trump is such a perfect picture of all I despise about them.

This guy so clearly wants to rob the presidency from the people. Republicans have forever even at local government levels with their suppression of minorities.

gogosox82

lol what is this "I never discuss it" nonsense? We know you never discuss it because it makes you look like a hypocrite criticizing Bill Clinton for cheating when you know damn well you cheated as well. This guy is a joke and I can't believe anyone would consider voting for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom