• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump introduces his plan for a Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement-Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
In the criminal Justice system, crimes committed by immigrants are considered especially newsworthy.
In America, the dedicated detectives who target immigrants because they are dirty and unchristian are members of an elite squad known as the Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement.
These are their stories.

Juicy Bob

I propose a secondary agency to focus on the growing number of deaths attributed to white supremacists.

It could be the 'Crimes of Caucasian Killers Service' or COCKS for short.

In the criminal Justice system, crimes committed by immigrants are considered especially newsworthy.
In America, the dedicated detectives who target immigrants because they are dirty and unchristian are members of an elite squad known as the Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement.
These are their stories.

Lol that's good

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
This is like a love letter to the European far right.

"The media is covering up crimes committed by all those immigrant savages!"

Meanwhile, the very same media is showering praise upon him for being "presidential".

Looks like Trump found the magic formula to push his agenda. As long as he keeps acting "presidential" he's going to keep pushing shit like this and people are going to go along for the ride because he's no longer Campaign Trump, he's finally the President Trump they were hoping for.

Whether or not he'll be able to keep it up is anybody's guess. Save us SNL.

kess

I'm sure Trump's base can tell the difference between legal and illegal immigrants no problem, right?

Hoo boy, profiling is going to explode. By intent.

This will be the agency that publicizes every immigrant crime, adding to the media's distortion field that immigrants commit more crime. It's an agency designed to ensure you never forget how dangerous immigrants are.

Disgusting.

no problem. people will just stop comming to murica.
If an illegal immigrant from Russia kills someone, would that get reported by this agency?

is that russian white?

massoluk

Banned
Actually, this will be amazing when the gov have to admit there are far fewer crimes to justify this agency existence later on.

Bold One

There is no way your legislature signs off on this, and if your constitution is worth the pig skin its written on you will impeach and imprison this asshole and his gaggle of cunts ASAP before he destroys the country.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Gross beyond belief. Pure vilification, nothing more. I fear for the climate in the US if this achieves Trump's goals.

From the country built and formed by immigration. How sad.

Actually, this will be amazing when the gov have to admit there are far fewer crimes to justify this agency existence later on.

What? Before he announced it, Trump was on about how immigrants are responsible for most crimes, etc. etc., stuff that isn't true.

The agency will either not publish data at all which favors immigrants, publish data in a way that make immigrants look bad by fault of the presentation of the data, or by some miracle publish data which favors immigrants, which will then be ignored by the current administration.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
tCgFgau.jpg

Godwin's Law continues its agonising demise

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Racist makes racist policies??

Where's the agencies for the White Victims of Black Crime, the Victims of the Globalist Zionist Conspiracy, Victims of Radical Feminism and the Victims of Intolerance of Intolerance though?

You don't want to split your voter base, Donald!

Sblargh

Banned
Propaganda department, huh?
Bold. I feel bad about comparing Trump to Latin America leaders now.
We don't actually do propaganda departments anymore (well, maybe Venezuela).
Trump actually falling below Latin America lines in the "I don't really quite understand this democracy thing" index.

Polari

Huh. When he started saying it I thought it was going to be for all victims of crime. Which might have actually been quite good.

Sblargh

Banned

List number 1:
All crimes commited by immigrants

List number 2:
It doesn't exist.

As you can see, list number 1 is bigger than list number 2 and therefore science says that there are more crimes commited by immigrants than all the other kinds of crimes. Also, did you check your "what crimes were commited by immigrants" app today? It is updated every hour constantly reminding you that, somewhere in the united states, there is someone who was born out of the country that commited some crime. Isn't that a lot of crimes?

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Huh. When he started saying it I thought it was going to be for all victims of crime. Which might have actually been quite good.

all victims of crime would be stepping on the jurisdiction of all localities to enforce law.

there are already ways to report federal crimes to the FBI.

How the fuck does this even work. Do immigrants leave a special card behind at the crime scene telling who they are?

If crime is a problem, fix the cause by having more and better trained regular police, invest in troubled neighborhoods and giving people better education and job prospects.

jelly

This is never making it past whatever government department has to allow right?

Insane and disgusting policy. Fuelling hatred, dividing and misleading.

Bringing the country together, yeah right! I bet the plan behind the scenes happens to record non white crime for when that day comes and the US goes full Nazi.

televator

So now I could look forward to more white people feeling comfy to treat me with suspicion overtly and close down more opportunities with more haste because Trump says people from my background are terrorizing well to do white folks.

Well... ... ... this could escalate quickly. I hope to everything that this does not come to happen. Fuck you, Trump. Fuck your hair, your stupid orange face, and your tiny hands. Fuck everything about you and everything you love. Neddless to say, I wanna say things that could get me banned right now, but I don't wanna lose my GAF account of this asshole.

weekev

Banned
He should creat a desperate agency for those incorrectly punished by law enforcement. Unfortunately I feel that would need more investment as they would be a lot busier.

JS3DX

This is never making it past whatever government department has to allow right?

Democracy (no matter the country) it's very frail and can't be taken by granted: Every time Trump gets away with his plans (even the most simple ones, like having the First Lady living in NY, and his weekends in the golf course) he is actually undermining democracy little by liittle. Every time his PR team says everything is "A-Ok" when questioned about those decisions, they are trying to make them look like a trivial thing... and that line of thought can (will?) make its way inside the goverment as a whole.

.... so, don't count on the other goverment branches to stop these kind of things on the long run.

EGM1966

These are their stories.
If Bannon/Trump etc get their way this will literally come true at a certain point.

Gotta say this is real sad to see. A completely unnecessary policy/expenditure that exists not because there's any evidence it needs to (quite the opposite really) but because it serves a political need and gives affirmation a warped/unreal worldview.

And here I thought 'merica had too many uselesss agencies and whatnot and there he goes creating something that is absolutely useless, just for the sake of demonizing all immigrants.

test_account

XP-39C²
"We are providing a voice to those who have been ignored by our media, and silenced by special interests," Trump said.

I really dont get this. Is the point of this agency just there to report on cases where crime is done by immigrants? Who shall the voice speak to?

The idea itself is pretty stupid. A crime isnt less severe if its being done by an immigrant or a native.

Gnome

"We are providing a voice to those who have been ignored by our media, and silenced by special interests," Trump said.

I really dont get this. Is the point of this agency just there to report on cases where crime is done by immigrants? Who shall the voice speak to?

The idea itself is pretty stupid. A crime isnt less severe if its being done by an immigrant or a native.
The entire point is that Trump doesn't wants this to feel so, and people will fall for it, they always do.

spineduke

Unconfirmed Member
Someone should start up a crimes committed by nationals database just to contrast how relatively meaningless this narrative is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom