• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump may visit DMZ during trip to SKorea, expected to send a "significant message"

Tovarisc

This is slightly reassuring. The moron wouldn't be so stupid as to start a military escalation while he's there.

Or turn power fantasy into reality by being on the ground as first strike is done.

Wouldn't surprise me if Toddler in Chief went for that.

Oh god, I can just imagine it now

giphy-9.gif

I was trying to find a gif of him stepping on the mine and going "Oh".

SDCowboy

Kim challenges Trump to single combat, as they fight they end up falling in love, they realize that true love what was missing from their lives, they disappear off into the sunset together on a horse.

XD Who would get the movie rights, though?

Wilsongt

Need that Kim Jung Un cartoon of him throwing a tiny missle at a soldier's boot but replaced with Trump throwning a tiny tweet at a tiny Un.

Dehnus

That nametag is killing me. LMAO!

WOW! That name tag is like a bulls-eye! Who in the secret service thought THAT was a good idea? :p. It's almost right over his vital organs :D. Do they want him dead or something? I can only guess how the Trump Jacket looks :p.

Madness

Does he know that his security team can't guarantee that NK won't do something?

You do realize what would happen to NK right? Whatever Donald J. Trump is, he is the commander-in-chief of the world superpower and pre-eminent military.

DavidDesu

Erm... they have nukes, they have missiles, he's just gonna stand right there...

Seriously?

I think they might call his bluff. World War Three sure is going to have an interesting opener.

Trump is expected to send a "significant message" to North Korea either verbally or "kinetically" during the trip, Yonhap said, without elaborating on what that may mean.

Kinetically? Like, telekinesis?

Nista

Could we please just leave him there? He loves pretending the world is a reality tv show, so make him travel back to the US on his own, through hostile NK territory. Maybe have airdrops of weapons and food sponsored by people's donations to charity for Puerto Rico.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Y'all need to be careful what you wish for with this "I hope they shoot him" stuff. Trump's cult of personality is bad enough now, make him a martyr and it'll only get far, far worse.

Hope for his continued good health up to the point that Mueller destroys him in the courts. That's the send-off he deserves.

Y'all need to be careful what you wish for with this "I hope they shoot him" stuff. Trump's cult of personality is bad enough now, make him a martyr and it'll only get far, far worse.

Hope for his continued good health up to the point that Mueller destroys him in the courts. That's the send-off he deserves.
Yup

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
"Mr. President, if you're strong and smart enough then mines can't hurt you."

Top Bottom