• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump planning retaliation for leaks - “ludicrous” revenge plan targeting Obama admin

Acorn

1775335-pinky.gif

How long is blaming Obama going to be a thing? I don't recall Bush or Obama spending too much energy invoking predecessors.
Obama and his surrogates spent a fair time talking about how they inherited the greates economic crisis since the Great Depression when they took office.

Trump also complained about the economy he inherited from the Obama administration. Because Both Sides. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Acorn

Obama and his surrogates spent a fair time talking about how they inherited the greates economic crisis since the Great Depression when they took office.

Trump also complained about the economy he inherited from the Obama administration. Because Both Sides. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Obama was objectively correct atleast.

The Obama administration is still going to be a talking point for Republicans 100 years from now, isn't it? Like, they just cannot let this go, ever.

How long has the GOP been slandering the Clintons with nothing to back up their almost always baseless claims? My entire life. You'll still be hearimg, "EMAILS EMAILS EMAILS" 20 years from now. Obama stuff is never going to end either.

Mahonay

Banned
The Obama administration is still going to be a talking point for Republicans 100 years from now, isn't it? Like, they just cannot let this go, ever.
A black man with a Muslim sounding name becoming one of our most beloved presidents in American history was simply too much for their racist asses to handle.

What is this going to accomplish? Obama is already gone, and it's not really going to affect democrats either. He is just going to look even more childish and stupid.

RetroMG

Oh, Okay, I see what they're doing. Then they can turn around and impeach Obama and remove him from the Oval Office!

OH WAIT.

Durden77

Am I crazy for starting to become a bit concerned that if Trump gets fucked in this investigation he will actually do something extremely radical and horrifying to protect his ego? Like, possibly attack something in a way to hold the Presidency hostage?

Chumly

How long is blaming Obama going to be a thing? I don't recall Bush or Obama spending too much energy invoking predecessors.
It's almost amazing the amount of stuff trump blames obama for. I mean Flynn is obamas fault somehow. They have been pushing the narrative for weeks that obama gave him security clearances.

Trakdown

Am I crazy for starting to become a bit concerned that if Trump gets fucked in this investigation he will actually do something extremely radical and horrifying to protect his ego? Like, possibly attack something in a way to hold the Presidency hostage?

I figure if he does, it'll work about as well as his other rash decisions.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
"Hey, remember I told you guys to hate muslins and black people before I got you to fixate on Women and swamps? We're back to the muslins!"

Syncytia

How long has the GOP been slandering the Clintons with nothing to back up their almost always baseless claims? My entire life. You'll still be hearimg, "EMAILS EMAILS EMAILS" 20 years from now. Obama stuff is never going to end either.

They had 12 years of Republican presidents and the memory of Jimmy Carter was surely very distant by the time Clinton was elected. This is when the GOP collectively lost their shit. Newt Gingrich laid the groundwork in 1990 with his letter about language; go after Democrats and refer to them in as derogatory terms as possible. Then the Republican Revolution in 1994 and the Contract with America. Bill Clinton was a wake up call for them as to the direction the country was going in and they went fully to war against Democrats, both GOP politicians and the right news media, especially Fox News.

You're asking the party that still hates Roe 45 years later, the New Deal 80 years later, and never got people like Jane Fonda off their minds how long they're going to hate Obama?

The answer is forever. They will hate him forever.

VariantX

As long as it takes. They run on blaming things and people rather than providing solutions. Look at Obamacare and how many years have they railed against it to provide absolutely nothing in terms of a solution to improve it.

As long as it takes. They run on blaming things and people rather than providing solutions. Look at Obamacare and how many years have they railed against it to provide absolutely nothing in terms of a solution to improve it.

And the sad part is, it consistently seems to work because their constituents foam at the mouth and sensually load and stroke their guns at the very mention of Obama's name. It was enought to get them elected, it was enough to have them hand over their very lives in the form of healthcare. It won't stop a criminal investigation or bend prison bars. The darker truth though is that it it might still have the potency to make their delusional, trigger happy constituens vengefully violent in response to criminal action against Trump and the GOP

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
the sad shit is that this stands a good chance of working

remember what "fake news" USED to mean?

Durden77

I figure if he does, it'll work about as well as his other rash decisions.

What if he like....hurts people? Like he could launch nukes right as long as he's President? What if his ego gets so compromised that he launches a nuke to hold his Presidency hostage?

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I'd love him to go after Obama. I'd love to see Obama tear Trump a new asshole in response.

What if he like....hurts people? Like he could launch nukes right as long as he's President? What if his ego gets so compromised that he launches a nuke to hold his Presidency hostage?

Then the people would be completely justified in his violent removal from office

Top Bottom