• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump "withdraws" White House invitation to Stephen Curry after Curry declines

I remember there being a reddit post awhile ago that listed down NHL players that allegedly support/supported Trump. Probably out there somewhere, but some of them just aren’t surprising to me.

And while a majority of players are Canadian, that doesn’t mean they aren’t pieces of shit or just have no idea how stupid a position it is to side with him.

Hockey players also tend to come from smaller towns and more conservative areas. Not many in Canada actually grow up in large urban areas.

AsakuraZ

Man I thoroughly enjoyed reading that Press Release from the Warriors. From a person in Marketing/PR, it was just so well written and clearly communicated their thoughts about the issue. Also great to see the Owners/team standing together with Curry.

BobLoblaw

Banned
More athletes needs to go after him. After the NFL shit last night and now the targeting of an NBA player, they all need to light his orange ass up.

Fjordson

kI1gn5L.png

https://twitter.com/KingJames/status/911610455877021697
This is dope.

jstripes

Banned
I remember there being a reddit post awhile ago that listed down NHL players that allegedly support/supported Trump. Probably out there somewhere, but some of them just aren’t surprising to me.

And while a majority of players are Canadian, that doesn’t mean they aren’t pieces of shit or just have no idea how stupid a position it is to side with him.

My cousin, who played in the NHL, went golfing with Trump last year, so ya, I don't expect the NHL to wade into this issue one bit. Especially with people like Don Cherry as the face of the sport.

My cousin, who played in the NHL, went golfing with Trump last year, so ya, I don't expect the NHL to wade into this issue one bit. Especially with people like Don Cherry as the face of the sport.

At least Winnipeg Jets captain, and American, Blake Wheeler has thrown out some mild criticism asserting the President should know better than want to trample on the First Amendment.

Not

Banned
People hating Steph Curry still?

Cool to see the NBA basically united about this. Favorite sport justified.

Nasbin

This has been the weirdest year. Popovich making me like the Spurs, Steph and even Draymond of all people making me like the Warriors.

Nobody give me a reason to like the Celtics or I'm afraid I might lose all sense of purpose.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Tony Posnanski‏ @tonyposnanski

BREAKING- NBA decides now that the team with the least amount of wins has to go to the White House until 2020.

Best motivation.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
Tony Posnanski‏ @tonyposnanski

BREAKING- NBA decides now that the team with the least amount of wins has to go to the White House until 2020.

Best motivation.

I laughed for like 2 minutes straight and then it dawned on me that that would actually be the greatest motivator to not come in last.

SHOCKER, Barkley gonna Barkley.

People have tried talking with Trump about issues, he doesn't give a fuck! LOL that he thought that Steph Curry would be able to negotiate DACA.

Top Bottom