• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

C.Monkey

Banned
I don't get it. Does Tsilon not send codes anymore lol? I've been waiting on a Bioshock Infinite code for like 4 weeks now. Is the deal done? ;(

Omzz

I don't get it. Does Tsilon not send codes anymore lol? I've been waiting on a Bioshock Infinite code for like 4 weeks now. Is the deal done? ;(

I have a code if you want it. I asked a couple times on here and no one requested it lol

SickBoy

I think they expired... tried using my GTA code and it didn't work. No biggie for me... wasn't sure I wanted the game, just figured I could preorder now and cancel later if needed.

Lol, what is with the random 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand challenge. Never expected to see that game come up again.

EDIT: Oh man, this is my 10000th post. I don't know whether to be happy or depressed.

frequency

Thank you everyone for consistently sharing answers. Many of these recent ones I would have no way of ever getting on my own. They seem to have gotten way harder and many are no longer google-able for answers.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Did anyone else get this e-mail?

A NOTICE FROM THE MISTERS •

A new era has begun. Through the coming weeks you will see change as we enter a new iteration of The List. We, The Misters, ask for your patience as it grows.

In 01 of 13 we experienced catastrophic failure in one of our nodes, leading to a shutdown of a failsafe routine. Want it more direct? Things broke because you, our Constructs, arrived in greater numbers than ever before. A spike of nearly 500% caused a glitch. It happened once. We believe we’ve patched the node and are back at full capacity. This does mean that changes were needed.

Perks

While this community is not solely devoted to perks, they are a membership privilege that we know you all enjoy. Beginning on March 4th we will restock the Bioshock Infinite perk. Those who have already obtained a functional perk code and have placed their pre-order will not need to acquire a new code. Their order will remain. This is an offer for those who received codes that did not function, or that did not receive a code. It is, as always, first come, first served.

More perks are coming. We aim to have one pre-order perk per week for some time to come, with at least two perks per month. You will be notified of perks in advance, giving you time to prepare to acquire them.

Iteration

When Tsilon first compiled this code, when she created The List, it was secret. Small. Hidden. Now it has grown and while the cost of entry remains high, we must acknowledge that there are more of you, our Constructs, to serve than ever before.

You have given voice to what you want, showing us how to shape the code, with requests for new features and a streamlined new interface. So it shall be.

Today the Invites Manager, Profile Options, and PM viewer have all been upgraded. New info modules are also being installed. This is the first phase of a multi-stage upgrade, with elements launching over the next three weeks. Go to the tsilon.ca forum for access detail, and tsilon.ca/02 to use these features in current.

Tsilon

A year ago we lost our guiding light in the darkness: Tsilon, the mother AI that opened to the door to The List. She remains dormant, and our efforts to restore her to full functionality have so far failed. We have established Misters in your world to work in conjunction with us, but she is sorely missed.

The disaster in 01 of 13 is not without a silver lining: We believe we may have found a way to reactivate her. We can say no more at this time, but know this: Tsilon lives.

haha yeah they've become somewhat cryptic recently. Although today's was relatively straightforward.
Yeah when I saw the Halo movie one I thought it was pretty dumb.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Sounds to me like perks are just going to be pre-order discounts from now on. Ehhh. I pretty much pre-order everything I want during E3 sales and then never need to again since most games are announced by then that are coming out in the next year.

EDIT: Reading it again, kinda confusing, maybe 2 actual perks per month too?

jred2k

I think it means that they are aiming to have a pre-order perk every week and if they can't do that they'll provide two a month. Maybe we'll only be allowed to claim two of the perks offered? They should learn to stop announcing stuff before they're sure it works. Its a nice service and its saved me some money, but how many times in the past year have they announced big plans then had them fall through.

looks like there are a bunch of new perks. gears of war, forza, fable, bioshock DLC codes and a crysis1 origin code. neat

edit: can anyone get the GearsofWar:J requested? doesn't seem to work for me.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
I requested all I wanted without issue.

Anyways does anyone have a Crysis PSN code they'd like for an Origin code? I don't have a PC and really want to play Crysis. I know that Tsilon gave them away a couple weeks ago for contest participants.

krae_man

I requested all I wanted without issue.

Anyways does anyone have a Crysis PSN code they'd like for an Origin code? I don't have a PC and really want to play Crysis. I know that Tsilon gave them away a couple weeks ago for contest participants.

You can have my code, I won't use it.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
Really?

Krae I really need to buy you a beer or something.

Edit- you sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you!

zroid

Banned
Heh just submitted a photo for Brain Age, and it was accepted within 10 minutes :)

I wasn't really sure how to complete the Challenge as described, so I just showed my highest ranking for Devilish Calculations (Fast 4-back) and that was good enough, I guess.

jred2k

It seems like requesting the code for one piece of Gears DLC requests for it all. If you click and drag down on your pending perks list you can check older entries than just the four.

zorbsie

I think I missed out on the new perks again. I know I can't complain about free stuff but after hitting level 40 I'm kind of tired of all this song and dance routine. Or maybe they haven't handed out any new perks yet. Also is there anyway to scroll the perks panel?

EGM92

I think I missed out on the new perks again. I know I can't complain about free stuff but after hitting level 40 I'm kind of tired of all this song and dance routine. Or maybe they haven't handed out any new perks yet. Also is there anyway to scroll the perks panel?

You haven't missed anything, do yourself a favor and visit the forums, the misters tell you what's going on.

zroid

Banned
RT8lMKn.png

LOL

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Has anyone seen the perk for Sim City? I fucking lol'd!

EDIT: Slowpoke strikes again. D:

Top Bottom