• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

Sajjaja

Is there a place to view the daily on the "nexus" part of the site? Or do I have to use that one with the black, grey and red?

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
I remember at one time having a 2600, a NES and a Master System connected with three RF switches in series. :lol

Haha, daisy chain RF adapters. :D I never had to use them myself. My first console was an N64 and I just used the standard composite cables to hook it up.

20/24 =
Nolan North

Yeah.

I still can't believe they gave everyone a free $60 game. That was crazy. Didn't mind the $99 PlayStation 3D display either.

Free game
Tons of 40 dollar new releases
AC3 launch party
100? dollar 3DS
20 dollar turtle beach headset
50 dollars off Wii U launch

It had a good run......after we all laughed and doubted that guy who posted about tsilon on Gaf

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Free game
Tons of 40 dollar new releases
AC3 launch party
100? dollar 3DS
20 dollar turtle beach headset
50 dollars off Wii U launch

It had a good run......after we all laughed and doubted that guy who posted about tsilon on Gaf
Don't forget all the CinemaNow! credit. :lol

It also had that Mortal Kombat Vita tournament where we all got free copies of Resistance Vita just for showing up.

EDIT:
Daily:
Black Tusk

Luigi87

Oh, wow, lol
I thought it was something when last week was all "I Wanna be the Guy" and "Super Meat Boy"
This takes the cake.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
I forgot about CinemaNow. I think I got over $150 in credits.

The $40 new releases were great too. Now we'll have rely solely on FS/BB during E3.

Top Bottom