• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

Well, they didn't say it anywhere on the perk redemption, so I guess I'll take my chances... worst they can do is cancel the order I guess.

And kick you off the g-list.....the Misters have made posts before saying not to abuse the perks as Futureshop does let them know when they catch things they aren't happy with

DrEvil

not a medical professional
And kick you off the g-list.....the Misters have made posts before saying not to abuse the perks as Futureshop does let them know when they catch things they aren't happy with

Well, we shall see. I've never abused the system like this so *shrug*.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
what's with that halo4 theme? all it really looks like is a simple wallpaper. kinda lame for MS to be charging for these "Premium Themes" when all it changes is the background.
Premium themes usually change the friend icon backgrounds too.

Haven't checked it yet myself, but I have no doubt it would.

I'm like level 39 and a half. Going to try that Flick Soccer perk tonight. Hopefully that will bring me over the edge for the event and I won't be too late.

Project

So fellow Tsilon-ers. I Really need that 30$ code for the halo promo. Currently am level 17, what is the fastest way to get to level 30? Also, if anyone is willing to provide me a promo code, I can trade them for any promo code I have available such as CinemaNow etc.
Thanks!

EGM92

So fellow Tsilon-ers. I Really need that 30$ code for the halo promo. Currently am level 17, what is the fastest way to get to level 30? Also, if anyone is willing to provide me a promo code, I can trade them for any promo code I have available such as CinemaNow etc.
Thanks!

Posts like this are really starting to piss me off. Request it once, you don't "need" anything. If someone is kind enough to give you one so be it. If you really want good stuff, start leveling. Not high enough level? Well that's too damn bad.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Posts like this are really starting to piss me off. Request it once, you don't "need" anything. If someone is kind enough to give you one so be it. If you really want good stuff, start leveling. Not high enough level? Well that's too damn bad.
Please, think of the fellow tsiloner with 3 posts.

Omzz

Thanks!

I'm starting to wonder if you really are on tsilon or not

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Got a PM regarding the event. I'm confirmed!
Just checked and I did also but that was a given since I was the first to reply in that thread. :p

Mister J said:
Private messages have now been sent. Please respond with the requested info within 24 hours.

Two spots remain available for the event. Who will occupy them?

If you were not sent a PM but requested a spot in this topic, please re-request the spot again in here.

Project

Needless to say that was far more arrogant than it needed to be. Sorry for double posting, but it really has no effect on you at all. I'm not looking to start arguments here, but being new to this, it is not exactly welcoming.

zorbsie

Got a PM from one of the misters. Asking for details, hopefully this means I'm going. If anyone posted in that thread, check your PMs on tsilon.

whitehawk

Banned
DAmn, I'm only level 33. Wish I could go. When's the deadline to sign up?

edit: Apparently it's level 30+ now. Just responded to the thread.

Top Bottom