• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

Sora_N

Just looked at the g-list perks, what is the "Software" for AC3? I don't want to accidentally click something and be screwed lol.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Has anyone's Bond or Star Trek codes been sent?
They said they wouldn't give out the new perks until they cleared up the trouble they had with the AC3 one from Fan Expo. Hopefully it's soon.

Just looked at the g-list perks, what is the "Software" for AC3? I don't want to accidentally click something and be screwed lol.
It was a free copy of the game for new members who had a code from Fan Expo.

Sora_N

Did you not got my invite to work?

I guess you did because now I have a 1.1xp multiplier and gained 1 and a half levels

level 42 now

Yes I just got the code to work now.

They said they wouldn't give out the new perks until they cleared up the trouble they had with the AC3 one from Fan Expo. Hopefully it's soon.

It was a free copy of the game for new members who had a code from Fan Expo.

Ah I see. I tried clicking on the PAndaria steelbook one, didn't do anything. Is that why?

Fuzzy

Ah I see. I tried clicking on the PAndaria steelbook one, didn't do anything. Is that why?
If you refresh the page you'll see it shows up as pending in the lower right corner of the page. Even before the trouble they had with the Fan Expo perk it wasn't instantaneous when you requested a perk. You would request something then you'd get an email some time later.

EGM92

Fuzzy I can see them doing a wii u perk, but only extremely limited quantities and only for a very high level. I'M IN!

Fuzzy

Ah yeah I see it now, thanks!
Just because it says something is pending doesn't mean you'll get it however. The site doesn't turn off the ability to request a perk even if they have taken more requests than they can fill.

EGM92

God damnit! Todays challenge "To the moon", that game :mad: it's not hard, in fact it's pretty damn easy, a lot of humor in it but that game is depressing as FUCK, not many games invoke emotion in me but a damn 16bit "adventure RPG" sure did.

It'll take you maybe 2-3hrs to complete, if you skip all the text and what not it'll probably be just over an hour or so.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Uhh, how do the invites work? The interface on the page is weird - it says I used the invites, but the person I invited said they didn't get an email from them.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
I thought we were supposed to get a multiplier when we invite someone. I have an accepted invitation and my multiplier remains at 1.0x.

Anyone level 20 and not planning to use a Bond code? A friend of mine who isn't a gamer could really use one. Anyone wanna help a friend (not your friend) out?

Thanks!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Ugh, I hope they have a decent solution for actually distributing these things.

Ah, at least it's for 40s and above, so maybe that'll make it easier to get.

Fuzzy

Ugh, I hope they have a decent solution for actually distributing these things.

Ah, at least it's for 40s and above, so maybe that'll make it easier to get.
I guess that answers the question on whether or not it's worth leveling up past level 20. :p

So glad I'm level 49. :D

Exeunt

36 here; Mister F confirmed that the perk is indeed for 40+ when it goes live on Monday. Kind of an unfortunate spot to be in, but what can you do?

I'm glad higher leveled members are finally getting exclusive perks again, but sadly even $100 off wouldn't be enough for me to want a WiiU.

Whatever it ends up being I'm glad those who are interested the WiiU will be getting something out of it. Hopefully the trend continues when the next generation consoles from Microsoft and Sony come out.

Fuzzy

I just hope that by the time we get the perk we still have a chance to get the Wii U at launch. It would suck having to wait until FS gets their second shipment because they have too many pre-orders.

Fuzzy

Dailies

Project Eternity

I have no idea what the second part is supposed to be input as. It's $1.1 million and I've tried a bunch of different combinations (1100000, $1100000, 1.1 million, $1.1 million, with commas, etc). Anyone know?

frequency

Dailies

Project Eternity

I have no idea what the second part is supposed to be input as. It's $1.1 million and I've tried a bunch of different combinations (1100000, $1100000, 1.1 million, $1.1 million, with commas, etc). Anyone know?

1100000 worked for me.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
damn, I am level 10.

If the WiiU thing is $50 off I will use it for sure. I'm currently only level 27 so I hope it isn't a 30+ thing. If it is and someone doesn't want to use theirs I'd gladly take it off your hands.

Top Bottom