• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TUNIC - Developer Commentary Gameplay Demo.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Want to know the inside scoop on the TUNIC gameplay demo? Lead developer Andrew Shouldice and Finji Community Manager Harris Foster are here to walk you through this tight, tip-of-the-iceberg experience to introduce you to TUNIC.

KRAai

oh i remember this game from some kind of show
where they were also showing thumper and a few other games
all of them looked pretty great
shame it is exclusive now becasue i would for sure buy that

GymWolf

i'm usually not a "cute design" type of guy but i love how this game look.

even the combat look lovely.

Last edited:

D.Final

Banned

Want to know the inside scoop on the TUNIC gameplay demo? Lead developer Andrew Shouldice and Finji Community Manager Harris Foster are here to walk you through this tight, tip-of-the-iceberg experience to introduce you to TUNIC.

I like the art direction

Mato

Something about the post-effects really bugs me. I generally dislike color filters and I find it here especially unpleasant. It makes the game's look feel worn out and contrived.

Vawn

Banned
Didn't Phil wear a Tunic shirt at E3? They pretty much means the game will underwhelm or just be completely scrapped.

Too bad, because I like the concept of more 2D-ish style Zelda clones. Doubt I'd play it on console, but I could definitely give it a try on Switch (assuming it ends up decent).

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
mRnCD0M.gif

uu2XXRR.gif

XcqwTzf.gif

Top Bottom