• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Turrican Soundtrack Anthology Kickstarter project [Goal: 75K, funded]

FACE

Banned
industrian likes this post.

And don't mind FACE, I'm sure he's just passing time in this thread before getting banned again. ;)

ih5YwU35u5LiW.gif

Aku-Audi

Absolutely fantastic album! Just the sheer size and incredible sound of this project, it's gotta be one of the coolest takes on video game music yet.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
What's everyone's favourite tracks?

After a lot of listening Thunder Plains (Stage 1-2) is probably mine. It's my favourite track from Turrican, and the new slow opening and build-up really enhances the song.

Others:

Transformers Medley
Exploring Secret Dungeons
The Great Bath (always my favourite T2 track.)
Swim or Die
Wormland
Born to be Wild

To be perfectly honest though, the entire collection is solid gold. There's not a single bad track across all four discs. It's a true testament to Hülsbeck's skills as a composer.

desu

Got mine as well today, so awesome. After all this time and so many backed projects, TSA still turned out to be the first finished of all of them. Kind of never expected it after the delays but it's really awesome.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I guess that means my CDs and USB stick are waiting for me in Scotland. :/

Funny, when I Kickstartered this I thought I would be back home.

Stike

CD box and USB stick arrived!

Got the music digitally in advance, I will just leave that box sealed (so beautiful). Great work all around, love it.

fr4nz

Got mine too ...

1045 of 2500 :)

I don't think I'll open it (since I don't have hi-fi stereo at home). I'll keep listening to the mp3 Chris provided to all backers ...

I'm glad that i've backed this one :)

Top Bottom