• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

jelmerjt

Dat Ratatta...

Yeah... :(

0IyH8gS.jpg

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
"THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!"

We beat Gary!

YESSS SO HYPE

Man for a second, after it went to switch pokemon I got scared chat was going to do bide or leer by mistake but we pulled through!

blamite

The struggle between those who want to go to the nugget bridge and those who ant to fight Misty is incredible.

I can't wait to see that nugget get thrown away.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
WOW WHAT A TROLL
QeNTieH.png

If you lose at Nugget Bridge do you not get the Nugget? You can just keep trying right?

This is one of the most enjoyable Twitch streams I've watched in a while!

It's hilarious when everything falls apart, but amazing when 3000 viewers manage to accomplish simple tasks together.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I just realized the downfall of the run will be when we have all our attack moves overwritten :(
I thought about this, but then you just need to travel somewhere and buy/use an attack TM.
That's just another whole quest :p

The puzzle sections and boulders will take weeks.

fallagin

Is there a reliable way to make money in pokemon gen 1 outside of fighting the elite 4? All the other fights are 1 time only and you dont get money from wild fights. I guess you dont need money that badly, but it helps to catch pokemon and stuff.

Iryx

Is there a reliable way to make money in pokemon gen 1 outside of fighting the elite 4? All the other fights are 1 time only and you dont get money from wild fights. I guess you dont need money that badly, but it helps to catch pokemon and stuff.

I don't think there is.
If you run out of money before you get trough the Safari Zone, I wonder what happens.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I think just having 2 pokemon is better due to how levels are imbalanced as hell?
Oh well. Another success :D

24tLkeh.jpg

Top Bottom