• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch TV's E3 streaming schedule (lots of unannounced games listed by publisher)

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
People still discussing about Bethesda's game when it's been posted it'll be Battlecry?

Trago

4 unannounced Nintendo games.

Well, we already know that Zelda U is one of them, so guessing the other 3 is gonna be a bit tricky considering we got Mario last year and DK an few months ago.

F-Zero anyone?

Well, we already know that Zelda U is one of them, so guessing the other 3 is gonna be a bit tricky considering we got Mario last year and DK an few months ago.

F-Zero anyone?

Ace Combat: Starfox. Calling it now.

rgnine

God, i'm torn now. Don't know which stream to watch. Does anyone know if all these unannounced games will be the same ones IGN will be revealing?

random25

Curious about 4 unannounced titles from Nintendo. One could be the new 3DS game. Curious if all of those will be directly related to what they'll show at the digital event or if they are separate announcements.

Frolow

Banned

F-Zero anyone?

One of them is definitely the NFC thing. Another one should be the unannounced 3DS title that's been mentioned a few times. No clue about the last one, could be something we haven't seen in awhile like Yarn Yoshi or Fire Emblem X SMT.

Drago

tumblr_ml246vQ5fW1qjdbzao1_500.gif

u gotta believe
YES!

MS's 3 games are probably :

- Forza Horizon 2
- Halo Collections ( or just H2A)
- Ori & the Blind Forest (something they trademarked in March)

Kayant

God, i'm torn now. Don't know which stream to watch. Does anyone know if all these unannounced games will be the same ones IGN will be revealing?

There will probably some cross over for most there being more than 40 unannounced titles seems where too insane.

Nah, I don't think these are 3DS games. They aren't too big enough for a seperate stream, so I guess these 4 Nintendo titles are all the biggest one of Nintendos Digital Event.

Square enix predictions:

Reality:
New Tomb raider
FF 14 expansion

Fantasy:
New rpg franchise
FF 12 hd

Ultra fantasy:
FF HD collection (7-9)

Potential Square Enix titles: Just Cause 3, Hitman, Deus Ex. I think it's the first two.

Ubisoft title: Prince of Persia? Beyond Good & Evil? Wondering whether 1666 has been resolved and resumed production.

Steiner84

All 26 hours. Multiple times.
every goddamn outlet is doing a post show for every press conference, but noone is doing a sony post show.
wth

So many unannounced titles

How come the nintendo ones are spread out over 3 days?

I'm half tempted to watch but after the last 4 trainwrecks I promised myself not to waste my time this year.

Nice, seeing this type of schedule keeps the hype up a bit for me especially seeing names like Ubi and Square having a couple "unnanounced." Also intrigued to see what Nintendo has in store, even though I don't currently have a Wii U.

Would Sleeping Dogs 2 be considered "unannounced" from Square? I think it was technically co-developed with United Front right but still I'd be pumped if that was one of theirs!

Kuno

I'll bet the Square Enix game is Sleeping Dogs: Triad Wars, even though the game is technically announced. There hasn't been one teaser image, video, website, or even logo for the game. This is all we know, from a United Front Games blog post last October:

So, we’re making a new game! We can’t say a lot about it right now, but you might have read about a trademark registration for something called Triad Wars? Well, we’re super-excited that it’s another game based in the Sleeping Dogs universe, it’s something we’ve wanted to do for ages, and we’re very happy to be working with Square Enix again… but that’s all we can give you for the time being – we’ll have more information about what the game’s going to be in 2014.

Quentyn

Ubisoft title: Prince of Persia? Beyond Good & Evil? Wondering whether 1666 has been resolved and resumed production.

It could also be the next Rainbow Six that is rumored to be there. Or the next Just Dance lol, they still haven't officially announced that one. Although I doubt it would be a good fit for a E3 stream.

1666 is dead and buried. I would be really surprised if we ever hear anything about that game ever again. Patrice tweeted that he will be at E3, so even if we never see the game we might at least find out what he is doing next.

Bullza2o

Excited for Unannounced Software from Nintendo!

I'm good with 4, it seems they are playable at E3 and not just an announced trailer/teaser.

Am I missing something? The OP said 2 unannounce titles and 1 unannounce digital title. I can only see 1 retail and 1 digital. Where is the 2nd digital?

Sify64

Safe prediction on the unannounced titles from Nintendo:

2:40pm – Nintendo (Legend of Zelda Wii U)
2:10pm – Nintendo (Pokken Fighters/ NFC)
12:00pm – Nintendo (S.T.E.A.M/ Gamepad)
2:40pm – Nintendo (New 3DS IP)

Bethesda - Fallout 4

Deep Silver - Saints Row 5/Reboot
Deep Silver - New Metro?

MS - Blast Corps/Battletoads
MS - Phantom Dust 2

Nintendo - Metroid Dread

MS - Bloodwake/Crimson Skies?

EA - Bad Company 3

Nintendo - Metroid Prime 4 U/new trilogy

Warner Bros - Suicide Squad

Crytek - Warface 2?

SCEA - Wipeout
SCEA - Project Beast

Nintendo - WaveRace U

Square Enix - Deus Ex

Warner Bros - Hydro Thunder Typhoon

Ubisoft - Prince of Persia

Nintendo - Luigi's Mansion U

Tecmo - Ninja Yawnfest 4.

My guesses.

ekim

I guess these are only games that have some gameplay that can be shown? So I expect more than these number of titles getting revealed (be it by cg trailers or simple mentions)

Hiltz

Perhaps at least one of those new Nintendo titles is for the 3DS. Maybe it is related to the same title Nintendo said it will be revealing during its 90 minute E3 discussion. 3DS needs more than just Smash Bros in summer and Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire remakes for the holiday season.

they say 4 unannouced Nintendo games, Zelda U is already announced so it's not one of those. Unannounced #1 is the 3DS game nintendo already talked about, Unannounced #2 is probably the NFC figurine game, so there are two more free spots. Pokken Fighters and codename S.T.E.A.M. ? (assuming those aren't the 3DS game or the NFC game)

Top Bottom