• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tyra Takes on WoW

Status
Not open for further replies.

border

Looking at the old photos, the girl has gotten pretty fat....

Have some salads. WoW is just a symptom, not the problem.

"but, he's doing this with a video game, something that's just a computer, it's not real..."

wth? no human interaction? that's the entire premise of the game!

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
:lol :lol :lol at them shredding the CDs.

Good thing there is only one set of WoW CDs. He can never play again!

"Good thing there is only one set of WoW CDs. He can never play again!"

He can just download the free trial. It's the full game, so he can just log back in with that.

Gowans

haha yeah I laughed my head off watching this,

1. this type of TV is trash
2. the couple are so dense
3. The experts (Tyra) has no clu!

Saoh

why didnt you post part 2?

the guy seriously has a problem but MMO can be social life killers, 100% proved :p that's why i fear of the idea of Diablo or Starcraft online.

border

"I put on a little weight after I had the baby"

A little weight? She went from cheerleader to linebacker...

Saoh

Blablurn said:
Tyra lost some weight since this this dramatic photos i saw a while ago >_>

she was never fat, i believe those pics were fake. she's not an air suit o_O heidi klum is the alien.

trilobyte

Part 2 is better. He agrees to Tyra to stop WoW, and to prove it he has her destroy his WoW CDs

You can see from of the look on his face that he knows it won't work ;)

Tieno

Wow, so he problem was just the game and they cured him in just 10 minutes by destroying the dics. All is well now and the relationship has been saved. Awesome powers Tyra!

Reading the replies on YouTube and some of the posts in this thread is kind of disturbing. Does no one have any empathy anymore? People are lining up to call her a fat bitch, spamming the site with these ridiculously judgmental comments and exhibitng absolutely no decency or respect. For shame.

:lol I can't believe people in this thread defending the guy and sayin' she's a stupid bitch. He went home to play WoW when she was in labor, ffs!

Andy787

Banned
I can't tell who's the bigger asshole; the bitch, the dumbass, or the bitchy dumbass wrangling the circus together.

ant1532

Banned
Souldriver said:
:lol I can't believe people in this thread defending the guy and sayin' she's a stupid bitch. He went home to play WoW when she was in labor, ffs!
I said she is a stupid bitch because she puts up with that low life.

teiresias

Maybe if she'd choose some exercise over the ice cream he'd feel better about their relationship and not have to seek out the comforting sights of hot dark elf maidens.

border

ghostlyjoe said:
Reading the replies on YouTube and some of the posts in this thread is kind of disturbing. Does no one have any empathy anymore? People are lining up to call her a fat bitch, spamming the site with these ridiculously judgmental comments and exhibitng absolutely no decency or respect. For shame.
The guy is a douchebag too, though one that is more easy to relate to. If I was having a kid I didn't want with a girlfriend who just put on 50lbs I'd probably wanna check out too.

Listening to her nag about "missing his birthday dinner" is also relatable deja vu. I hate some women's tendency to turn your own birthday into a hassle with a bunch of planned-out bullshit. If I wanna sit around and do nothing on my birthday, then let me -- it's my friggin' birthday.

One of my personal friends' marriage broke up over WoW, but it was more the "straw that broke the camel's back" than anything. Even before WoW, he was so addicted to video games, he didn't pay any attention to his family. In all things, moderation and discipline are the correct path.

border said:
The guy is a douchebag too, though one that is more easy to relate to. If I was having a kid I didn't want with a girlfriend who just put on 50lbs I'd probably wanna check out too.

Listening to her nag about "missing his birthday dinner" is also relatable deja vu. I hate some women's tendency to turn your own birthday into a hassle with a bunch of planned-out bullshit. If I wanna sit around and do nothing on my birthday, then let me -- it's my friggin' birthday.
I sooooooooooo hope you are joking, 'cause otherwise... :O

ant1532

Banned
Xeke said:
2222.gif

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
border said:
"I put on a little weight after I had the baby"

A little weight? She went from cheerleader to linebacker...

C'mon!! Ok she has a bit of overweight but she's not THAT big! And anyway in her place I would have tighten my bonds with my fridge too... But that's the reason I've promised myself to never play WOW, I don't want to end up like this guy.

A good friend of mine got rid of her boyfriend (who was living with her at the time) because of WoW. Dude's friends don't even want to hang out with him anymore. It's ****ing disgusting.

Matix

**** Oprah, Trya deals with the real issues (saving the mindless from WOW).

Seriously though, it should be illegal for dumb shits like this to bring innocent lives into this world.

Campster said:
Some of you people are awfully misogynistic bastards.
Seriously, I can't believe that anyone with at least a basic grasp on reality would stick up for this guy. oh wait a minute this is GAF.....

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
I must admit my disappointment. I find absolutely nothing about this douche's position defensible. And I'm pretty sure that some of you aren't joking.

border said:

Well yeah, but this works both ways. She probably doesn't feel a lot of motivation to look good when her boyfriend is playing WoW all the time and she's busy taking care of the baby. Seems like they're both pretty unhappy with the situation...obsessive gaming and the Staypuff Girlfriend are just symptoms.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
That shredder destroys video games eh? I'd like to see it take on a N64 cartridge.

Oh and that guy is an idiot, but WoW can do that to people (the reason why I've never played WoW, I know it would consume my life and money if I did) but that girl should make herself look more appealing, I would question the sexuality of a guy if he choose WoW over a hot girl. She used to be better looking before (in the pic they showed) but she just looked like a cow in that video.

Kittonwy

Banned
border said:

I never get that. If anything I want a little smurfing peace and quiet on MY BIRTHDAY. LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE WOMAN FOR 24 HOURS ONCE A YEAR JEEBUS.
Indifferent2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom