• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tyra Takes on WoW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsy

Banned
Absolutely gripping television, folks.

There's not a person in that clip that isn't pure trash. The guy for obvious reasons. The girl for not being able to be honest with herself. The peanut gallery for feeling empowered for no reason. Tyra for encouraging this shit and thinking she's the moral authority. She basically spoonfed the threats of breaking up to the fiance for her to say. I do like Dr. Gary though, nice dresser.

this type of TV is trash

144024__wonder_l.jpg

"A lot of people have a lot of complaints about TV...I mean you can probably make better TV than most people, right? OK, let's make some good TV, ready? 3,2,1, GO! Make compelling TV."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=InzNdH2l9_A <--if you don't get it
------

Imagine how hard it must be to come up with interesting topics and get interesting guests on a day-time TV show these days, especially if the host is a runway model.

Armitage

:lol :lol :lol

Oh man, GAF, you guys are so progressive.

"Better get exercisizin' that baby lard off, and make me a sammich bitch!"

Umino

Because certain people need something to talk about.
Don't make better T.V., just make less T.V. Even though she gets ratings Tyra should not be allowed into everyone's homes.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
shuri said:
I ****ing hate WoW. I know several couples who were ruined by this game.
:lol You can't be serious. :lol
Look, if this is able to ruin a relationship then there's a pretty damn good reason it ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom