• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uber skinny girl (GAF, where the hell are her ribs?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Branduil said:
akira-gif.gif

It's a cosmic rebirth!

But yeah, that chick is scary. Sure she'll find someone with a fetish for this sort of thing though.

Ezalc

I'm surprised she's still alive, aren't her organs all squished together because of her corset? I think I read somewhere that back when all women wore them some had died because of shit like this.

SapientWolf said:
I think it's the corset. Cathie Jung has an even smaller waist.

Yeah of course that is what is making the waist look so small but you can still she how crazy skinny she is on the rest of the body too.

GDGF said:
But yeah, that chick is scary. Sure she'll find someone with a fetish for this sort of thing though.

Find? Do not doubt for a minute that there are a dozen lurkers out on gaf right now who think this is hot.

70lbs overweight?
overweight.jpg

"Don't judge, not everyone is a supermodel', 'modern beauty standards are unrealistic' or some shit
70lbs Underweight? Thread devoted to how shit you look.
You wouldn't get away with this is the -70 was a +70 over standard.

Ferrio

Banned
slopeslider said:
70lbs overweight?
"Don't judge, not everyone is a supermodel', 'modern beauty standards are unrealistic' or some shit

Underweight AND vacuum wrapping your guts.

slopeslider said:
70lbs overweight?
overweight.jpg

Are you serious?

slopeslider said:
70lbs overweight?

That's not the same at all. This girl is wearing a corset designed to modify her appearance.

Being overweight is a side effect of bad habits, not an intentional effort to get fat...and people DO attack that bad habit all the time on this board.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
echoshifting said:
That's not the same at all. This girl is wearing a corset designed to modify her appearance.

Being overweight is a side effect of bad habits, not an intentional effort to get fat...and people DO attack that bad habit all the time on this board.
Not just wearing, she had to train her body into that, like foot binding, or that neck thing.

JDSN

Banned
slopeslider said:
70lbs overweight?
overweight.jpg

Hahahahaha what a joke

slopeslider said:
70lbs overweight?
overweight.jpg

Well to be fair, one is a lot more common than the other.

Additionally, this girl is a direct result of what the larger girl complains about. "Unrealistic modern bueaty standards."

Also ... I've seen plenty of posts calling Hendricks a "fatty" so ... yeah ...

wsippel

Banned
The_Technomancer said:
Not just wearing, she had to train her body into that, like foot binding, or that neck thing.
Correct, but the comparisons are still off. Corset training, if done correctly, has very little impact on the wearers health and the results are not permanent, either.

wsippel said:
Correct, but the comparisons are still off. Corset training, if done correctly, has very little impact on the wearers health and the results are not permanent, either.

I don't think it's a matter of health, but rather it is okay to criticize the way a person looks if they intentionally went out of their way to achieve an appearance many would find bizarre.

slopeslider said:
you were SUPPOSED to play ALONG!

I should have known

wsippel

Banned
jett said:
The doctor that accepted to do this is just as fucked up as she.
What doctor? From what I can tell, she's just extremely skinny and did some significant corset training on top of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom