• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft Announces E3 Lineup

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
I'm really curious about Watch_Dogs 2. There's so much potential.

It is time
867417-pop_concept083.jpg

The God

I imagine they want all eyes on the movie from now through December as far as the Assassin's Creed IP is concerned, and then we'll get a short cinematic teaser Q1 of next year for the 2017 title.

Wouldn't mind seeing something this year, though. I really liked Syndicate and I'm curious to see what they can pull off without the annual release schedule weighing on them.

I'm just really interested in the rumored "Witcher influence"

farisr

I wouldn't be surprised if their big game this E3 is going to be the Assassins Creed game that's releasing next year and it's going to be a big departure/upgrade from the usual ones thanks to the extra year they have for development.

Bizzquik

Watch_Dogs 2 is my most-anticipated game from E3.

Story of the first was entirely forgettable. And the protagonist's motivations and subsequent actions were hilariously ill-advised.

But the multiplayer suite was really unique; loved how it stayed grounded in its own single-player fiction: other players are competing hackers. I - and only I - was Aiden Pearce. I leveled-up my single-player game by invading and tailing other players. And the Deathmatch/KeepAway hybrid mode was good, mindless fun.

The hacking was enjoyable, if repetitive. Fun to mess with NPCs - which were too shallow on their own.

Assuming this comes out in Fall/Winter 2016, it will have had 2.5 years to develop - which is an eternity in Ubisoft-years. Can't wait to see how its progressed.

Lucreto

Nothing on that list I find interesting. Watch Dogs 2 might be interested but the lack of Assassin's Creed makes this show is meh.

If Assassin's Creed Collection is real it will make the conference.

Fishook

All very average, The problems lies with all Ubisoft games being rather similar, and getting more co-op/ multi-player focused. Will wait for reviews on most of these games.

KHlover

Banned
South Park <3

Just hope that I can actually enjoy the full game without having to rely on shady methods this time.

Who am I kidding, I live in Germany. :S

HardRojo

I could never bring myself to finishing WD, just like the first AC, so hopefully WD2 will be a similar case to AC2. I fucking loved AC2.

I'd be happy with a Blacklist 2 as well, but I want a pure reboot back to the complete stealth of the original Splinter Cell.
Me too. Blacklist was a more refined Conviction, which was a Gears of War clone, so Blacklist helped alleviate some of the problems.

Hopefully we get a game like Chaos Theory.

SuomiDude

Hyped for South Park. The Stick of Truth was a great game, although a bit too short (or small) IMO. But more of that goodness is always welcome.

TripOpt55

I actually thought Watch Dogs was pretty fun, so I'm looking forward to seeing the second one. I would love a nice surprise like a new Prince of Persia too, but I don't see that happening.

jmizzal

Any chance Watch Dogs 2 comes out this year?

I know there will be no AC, but they might want to keep Watch Dogs as a Spring release

TheRatedD

I'm excited for Watch Dogs 2, but next year's Ubisoft conference is what I'm looking forward to with the new AC.

Byvar

I mentioned Beyond Good & Evil 2 before, but actually I also want Child of Light 2. I'm guessing that it won't happen, at least not yet (last I heard, the team has split up and is working on other games), but I still want it.

tumblr_n5bpq7kC4V1rnnop6o1_500.gif

So good.

Top Bottom