• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft Announces E3 Lineup

Tuck

Can't wait for South Park. Stick of Truth was awesome. More because of the jokes/setting/story than the gameplay, but I enjoyed it all the same.

Megatron

Well here's hoping watchdog 2 makes a big leap ala AC2. Cant say I have much interest in it currently.

sora87

For Honor is where it's at

8ICaUbw.gif

In for South Park and For Honor. Keeping an open mind for any new announcements and WD2.

Dreaming for another ubiart platformer, maybe even Rayman even doe Ancel is gone.

I really want to play another Prince of Persia. At this point, I'd even take a remastered version of Forgotten Sands for the Wii.

I'm also pretty stoked for Ghost Recon. I've liked the majority of those games.

Wonder what their big surprise announcement is going to he this year. Ubisoft loves ending the show with an out of nowhere game

Xater

For Honor and South Park are the most interesting.

Wildlands isn't a real Ghost Recon, but I am curious how exactly it will pan out. It could still potentially be interesting.

Freeman

Banned
At least Watch Dogs 2 isn't their surprise announcement.

I'm interested in seen what this For Honor will be, maybe it will break the mold of big Ubisoft games that all feel like the same game.

Cardon

Hoping Watch Doggies 2 doesn't disappoint and that For Honor isn't the latest victim of the Ubisoft visual downgrade effect.

Top Bottom