• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft+ Coming To Xbox Soon

I agree with this part. Gamepass isnt free. You need to pay for it. But what is free is the games you get with gamepass. You pay for gamepass. you dont pay for the games.
So to extend your logic, You paid for Gamepass and not the games, so logically you'd be happy to have access to Gamepass even if there were 0 games, because you paid for Gamepass and not the free games. See how nonsense this logic is? You paid for Gamepass, which give you access to games that you don't have to pay extra for. They aren't free, the cost of the games is calculated in the price of the Gamepass. How do you think MS comes up with the price for Gamepass? Because I can tell you they make a calculated decision based on the cost of licensing the games for it, ergo, it's not free, even if it feels like that for yourself.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
So to extend your logic, You paid for Gamepass and not the games, so logically you'd be happy to have access to Gamepass even if there were 0 games, because you paid for Gamepass and not the free games. See how nonsense this logic is? You paid for Gamepass, which give you access to games that you don't have to pay extra for. They aren't free, the cost of the games is calculated in the price of the Gamepass. How do you think MS comes up with the price for Gamepass? Because I can tell you they make a calculated decision based on the cost of licensing the games for it, ergo, it's not free, even if it feels like that for yourself.
He won't answer anymore, he's been banned like 6 months ago .Hence the soon that was a bit misleading since this thread is a year old.

Top Bottom