• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft E3 2014 Press Conference Thread

w3zgnw0.png

Time: 03:00 PM PT

Timezone: Courtesy of DeMatador

e3times2014.png

Livestreams:

Livesblogs:

Confirmed Games:

Assassin’s Creed Unity

assassins-creed-unityj4so0.jpg

Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC

Assassin's Creed Unity is an upcoming action-adventure game and a sequel to 2013's Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. Unity will be set during the French Revolution.

Far Cry 4

fc4-key-618x91lnp.jpg

Platforms: PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 Xbox 360, and Xbox One

Far Cry 4 is set in the fictional untamed country of Kyrat, in the Himalayas, currently ruled by a despotic self-appointed king. It's assumed the protagonist will be caught in a war and have to overthrow the king. Far Cry 4 will also have rideable elephants.

The Crew

lamborghini-in-the-crhrc6q.jpg

The Crew is an open and persistent world racing game. The driving playground is a shrunken down version of the entire United States, with 10,000 kilometers of roadways and a map that will take players two hours to drive from coast to coast. The game is aiming to do away with discrete single-player and multiplayer modes; its goal is to act as a sort of invisible matchmaker--similar to what Bungie has stated it's planning to do with Destiny--by performing behind-the-scenes networking and grouping players together based on where they are in the world.

Tom Clancy’s The Division

the-division-alley9glfm.jpg

Developed by Massive Entertainment, The Division is a new game in the Tom Clancy franchise. Using the Snowdrop engine, it is a open world, multiplayer RPG game set in a world devastated by a deadly pathogen. Players will fight enemy factions, loot abandoned buildings and level up their player as they explore a ravaged New York City.

Valiant Hearts: The Great War

come-back-trailer_56x8ea5m.jpg

Platforms: PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PC

Valiant Hearts: The Great War is a puzzle adventure video game. The game is inspired by letters written during the Great War and turns around four strangers entering the battlefield to help a young German soldier find his love in a story about survival, sacrifice and friendship.

Speculated Games:

Catz/Dogz

tumblr_mnx1wrakz01s6pwbra1.jpg

Three months ago, Ubisoft filed separate trademarks for Catz and Dogz. Historically, Catz and Dogz have been part of the Petz brand, which are a series of titles in which the player can adopt, raise, care for and breed their own virtual pets.

Just Dance

just_dance_2014yvuyl.jpg

Back in March, Ubisoft Entertainment Sweden AB registered five domain names for Just Dance Now, calling it “standard industry practice” when the media caught wind ran with it. Last year, Ubisoft unveiled Just Dance 2014 at E3, so it’s speculated we’ll hear official confirmation from this year’s event

Just because every other conference thus far has spent significant time on projects that are surely 2016 at earliest I'm predicting Prince of Persia reboot

For what feels like the fourth straight year - I'm ready for Beyond Good & Evil 2. This is it. This is the year.

And whatever they show in the "And one more thing" slot should be cool.

Woffls

They're in a good place at the moment thanks to EA. Hopefully we can see some games that aren't too... Ubisofty.

Gaz_RB

My wish list is a surprise Rainbow Six 2014 announcement (Goddamn, its been in development hell long enough), and next gen Splinter Cell and Ghost Recon.

Please give me some Tom Clancy love, Ubisoft.

And Prince of Persia, too!

Empty

please no-one get their hopes up for beyond good and evil 2

hope they have more stuff like child of light & valiant hearts

Geniuzz

AC Unity and Far Cry 4 look good. Not sure what to make of The Crew and the rest doesn't really interest me at all. Still, I'm excited for this year's Ubi presentation.

GobFather

Quoting myself. Not sure if the person I met was telling the truth lol

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=104076405&postcount=96

Rumor: earlier this morning I was getting breakfast and met a ubisoft employee. We were having conversation about watchdog to division and etc until we got to e3. The employee gave me a few hint about one of the unannounced game at e3

1. Not a new IP
2. It's a game ubisoft got the license
3. Game was first made in the 80s "from 80s"
4. 2 year development and will be on all console

Does anyone know what this game could be?

Handy Fake

Every 10 minutes I expect to have to run to another room in the house and climb up a bookcase in order to be able to see the next bit of the conference.

gngf123

Well, even if they just show off all their open world games I have no interest in it would still be better than the EA conference.

Hoping we see some glorious UbiArt and maybe BGAE2

Top Bottom